Sponsored

MOTOBILT JEEP JL FRONT BUMPER W/STINGER/SKID PLATE 18+ WRANGLER JL THE HAMMER SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
MB1090F-S-Skid-1.png
IMG_1273.jpg

Motobilt now offers the Jeep JL Hammer Stinger front bumper with skid plate and fog light holes. It features DOM steel tube stinger, built in provisions for factory style fog lights, and the skid plate is laser cut from 3/16 inch P and O steel and formed on a press brake. The Motobilt Jeep JL Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA. Our JL Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JL. The bumper will fit all 2018 and newer models of the Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.

The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The Hammer bumper can be run with or without the optional skid plate. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JL Hammer bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
Features:

• Jeep JL Stinger Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper wth skid plate.
  • Stinger made from 1 3/4 inch steel DOM tube and laser cut gussets from 3/16 inch steel.
  • Fits 2018 and newer Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited
  • Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
  • Bolt on design
  • 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
  • Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
  • Included Fog Light Holes
  • Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern
  • Made in the USA
  • Sold as each
Note:

• If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased. See Related Parts.
  • Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
  • No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JL
  • LED fog light NOT included, but sold separately. See Related Parts
  • Your factory frame holes may need to be opened up to 5/8” due to tolerance differences in the factory frame rails.
ORDER HERE
Sponsored

Last edited:

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Nice!!!!

triRice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20019 Jeep Jl Rubicon
MB1090F-S-Skid-1.png
IMG_1273.jpg

Motobilt now offers the Jeep JL Hammer Stinger front bumper with skid plate and fog light holes. It features DOM steel tube stinger, built in provisions for factory style fog lights, and the skid plate is laser cut from 3/16 inch P and O steel and formed on a press brake. The Motobilt Jeep JL Front Hammer Bumper is a 48.5 inch wide, sleek, tight-fitting design proudly made in the USA. Our JL Hammer Bumper is 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep JL. The bumper will fit all 2018 and newer models of the Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4 inch thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.

The Hammer bumper has provisions to mount the factory fog lights or aftermarket LED fog lights. We have pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws in the factory bolt pattern. The Hammer bumper can be run with or without the optional skid plate. The ends of the Hammer bumper taper up for tire clearance. Each cut in the bumper was intentional to keep it tight to the frame rail for a better approach angle. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the JL Hammer bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
Features:

• Jeep JL Stinger Hammer 48.5 inch front bumper wth skid plate.
  • Stinger made from 1 3/4 inch steel DOM tube and laser cut gussets from 3/16 inch steel.
  • Fits 2018 and newer Jeep JL 2 door and 4 door JL Unlimited
  • Fabricated from 3/16 inch thick high strength steel plate
  • Bolt on design
  • 3/4 inch thick steel d-ring mounts
  • Pass through d-ring mounts weld to the bumper
  • Included Fog Light Holes
  • Made in the USA
  • Sold as each
Note:

• If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to purchased. See Related Parts.
  • Motobilt bumpers ship bare steel, paint or powdercoat needed before use.
  • No cutting required on the frame rails on your Jeep JL
  • LED fog light NOT included, but sold separately. See Related Parts
ORDER HERE
Really like the design! Is there a smooth powder coated option?

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Really like the design! Is there a smooth powder coated option?
We do not offer a powder coated option as too many times paint on bumpers like this get damaged in the shipping process.

K9 approved too!

IMG_2839.jpeg

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Looking good. Please add more pictures of it installed on the Jeep to the website.

Sponsored

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any chance of a direct side profile picture and dimensions that show how far out the bumper sticks?

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I like how it's not quite a stubby and not quite a mid-width. I don't quite understand this comment, what are the riv-nuts/screws for? I think the "factory bold pattern" is throwing me.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Can you make me one with a stinger?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I like how it's not quite a stubby and not quite a mid-width. I don't quite understand this comment, what are the riv-nuts/screws for? I think the "factory bold pattern" is throwing me.
It should say Pre-installed riv nuts for 10-24 screws for the factory fog lights

Can you make me one with a stinger?

This is our stinger and the only way we offer tube work. Eventually we will add a grill hoop option

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Only missing a place for the recesses winch. Otherwise perfect. :crying:

StingSM26

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU- 2.0 Sting Gray
Looks great!!... I'd be a buyer if it had a recessed winch option!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.