Most wanted accessory that isn't offered by anyone yet

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
Many here are anxiously awaiting a specific accessory or two to be offered...I know from my perspective, it seems that the things I really want are painfully slow coming out on the market...at least measured by my patience (or lack thereof).

For example, I have been waiting for Diabolical to come out with a 2-door (no rear seat) version of the Slipstream for JL...I finally gave up and am building my own.

Probably next for me is awaiting Bestop to offer a wrap-around windjammer and Targa Bikini.

What accessory are you impatiently awaiting to be offered for your Jeep?
Wrangler JL specific gun safe. A safe you can bolt down.
Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
For the 2 door ; a Split Rear Bench seat, so that one side can be removed, passenger ,driver, or both. Would be so handy for the occasional passenger, and much easier to handle...
Oh man I'd pay so much for this. Not sure I'd wanna give up the OEM leather but damn I'd pay even more to have it swapped over to a split bench.

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Unbranded Optic Armor windscreen.

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Yes. Here's a photo of the converted-to-modular factory top on the JK2. The same conversion could be done on a factory JLU/JL2 top.

ModularTopSlider_zpsytscfp6r.jpg

The 2dr is my son's Jeep, he changes the configuration all the time based on the weather and often runs with the sides out. I also made a set of roll-up soft sides to swap on when he takes the hard sides off.

Notice in the photo above the window in the removed side is a slider; that kit will be available soon for the JL and JLU. The kit has been on the market for the JKU and JK2 for a while now.

Also working on swing-up cargo windows/hatches for JK2/JKU/JLU/JL2 models...

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU, 2006 LJ, 2006 Wrangler Pickup

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Yes , I wanted to ask if that flip open side window could ( or maybe it does) slide off ? Like a track on the upper part ? Being able to remove them would be so versatile

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU, 2006 LJ, 2006 Wrangler Pickup
Yes , I wanted to ask if that flip open side window could ( or maybe it does) slide off ? Like a track on the upper part ? Being able to remove them would be so versatile
It would not be a complicated DIY mod. The retaining pin would need to be removed from one end of the hinge track, and the gas struts would need to be disconnected at the hardtop side.

Riversslivers

First Name
Rivers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr rubicon, Pontiac firebird
Occupation
Lineman/handyman
For the 2 door ; a Split Rear Bench seat, so that one side can be removed, passenger ,driver, or both. Would be so handy for the occasional passenger, and much easier to handle...
this x 100. im looking to build one as we speak.

Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
some type of brackets to easy install auxiliary front bumper lights of the Sport

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Yes. Here's a photo of the converted-to-modular factory top on the JK2. The same conversion could be done on a factory JLU/JL2 top.

ModularTopSlider_zpsytscfp6r.jpg

This was one of the things I was most excited about way back when the closest thing we had to a spy shot of the JL was that goofy looking Renegade-Wrangler abomination floating about the Internet with the modular hard top. Even though the JL soft top is a huge improvement over previous generations, I'd still be happy with a hard top you could take apart in pieces simply for the ease of being able to take the entire thing off by yourself.
Sponsored