Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
AEV Front and rear bumpers (with tire carrier)

should be before the end of the year (i thought the same thing at this time last year after owning my jeep for about 2 months at that point)

:headbang:
Sponsored

fuelxc

First Name
Eric Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Rubi
Hi Lift jack mount OUTSIDE the vehicle and not on the hood. I only bring it when I go wheeling so I am not concerned with the elements and I am not having something that heavy sitting on my hood when it could fly through the windscreen if the mount gives way.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLR 2.0

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Sponsored

Cali-JeepJL

First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
A complete interior lighting kit that upgrades all the (terrible and dim) interior lights to bright, beautiful LEDs

PadreFreddie

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Alfredo Marrero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door, 3.6 manual
Even if Jeep would price it at $2,000, the 2" Mopar lift Kit with Fox Shocks should come as a factory option covered by the factory warranty at any dealer. I've priced mine at three different dealers in the Treasure Coast FL and all three of them have different stipulations and they're all stupid. They cannot give you a straight answer as to what would be covered if the Jeep suspension goes tits up after the install. How hard can it be to have it as a factory option and specify that if you fuck with it, you're fucked.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
A complete interior lighting kit that upgrades all the (terrible and dim) interior lights to bright, beautiful LEDs
hmm.. they are LEDs actually.
If you order mopar 6CD43TX7AG, which is the dome light for 2019, ALL the LEDs in the dome light will turn on when you open the doors.
It's only 60 bucks and a direct swap out.
That was the first thing I ordered since in my garage, which has no light, I was not able to see enough to get the baby seat all situated correctly.
Now, it is super bright.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Even if Jeep would price it at $2,000, the 2" Mopar lift Kit with Fox Shocks should come as a factory option covered by the factory warranty at any dealer. I've priced mine at three different dealers in the Treasure Coast FL and all three of them have different stipulations and they're all stupid. They cannot give you a straight answer as to what would be covered if the Jeep suspension goes tits up after the install. How hard can it be to have it as a factory option and specify that if you fuck with it, you're fucked.
Another reason to hope that the Bronco is wildly successful and cuts into Jeeps sales. Currently, Jeep dealers have literally zero incentive to be customer service focused, or even friendly. They know the only option for us is the Jeep. So, they can get away with fucking you over for more money every chance they get since you won't buy a different rig.

PadreFreddie

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Alfredo Marrero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door, 3.6 manual
Another reason to hope that the Bronco is wildly successful and cuts into Jeeps sales. Currently, Jeep dealers have literally zero incentive to be customer service focused, or even friendly. They know the only option for us is the Jeep. So, they can get away with fucking you over for more money every chance they get since you won't buy a different rig.
Amen brother, It's like Harley, I love Harleys as well but Jesus, you have better luck fucking a bobcat in a phone booth than getting customer oriented service at any Harley dealer, ask me how I know....lol!

Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
I just got some Motobilt rocker protection and I'll be welding up (and grinding smooth) the logo. Nothing against Motobilt, it's just obnoxious.

A great excuse for everyone to grab a Hobart 140 at TSC and a chunk of brass (for a backer when filling holes). :)
Yup. I didnt put the plates on from my Rock Hard sliders. I just dont like a big ole brand on the product. It should be noted some like it and there is nothing wrong with that, just not for me.

I just think if companys want to brand their gear, just make it a little bit smaller ..like you said less obnoxious.

mrhumble1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, 2-Door, Manual
...fucking a bobcat in a phone booth...
Pics or it didn't happen, though audio might be better in this particular instance. Between the bobcat, the telco operator, and the phone booth door slamming over and over, I bet that would sound hilarious.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Yup. I didnt put the plates on from my Rock Hard sliders. I just dont like a big ole brand on the product. It should be noted some like it and there is nothing wrong with that, just not for me.

I just think if companys want to brand their gear, just make it a little bit smaller ..like you said less obnoxious.
I just wonā€™t buy stuff with those obnoxious cutout logos. Seems to me I should get paid if they want to make my rig a billboard.
Sponsored