First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Many here are anxiously awaiting a specific accessory or two to be offered...I know from my perspective, it seems that the things I really want are painfully slow coming out on the market...at least measured by my patience (or lack thereof).

For example, I have been waiting for Diabolical to come out with a 2-door (no rear seat) version of the Slipstream for JL...I finally gave up and am building my own.

Probably next for me is awaiting Bestop to offer a wrap-around windjammer and Targa Bikini.

What accessory are you impatiently awaiting to be offered for your Jeep?
Sponsored

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Many here are anxiously awaiting a specific accessory or two to be offered...I know from my perspective, it seems that the things I really want are painfully slow coming out on the market...at least measured by my patience (or lack thereof).

For example, I have been waiting for Diabolical to come out with a 2-door (no rear seat) version of the Slipstream for JL...I finally gave up and am building my own.

Probably next for me is awaiting Bestop to offer a wrap-around windjammer and Targa Bikini.

Light guards

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara

Exactly the same as you so cosign.

Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Auxiliary reverse lights to replace the reflectors in the rear bumper. Someone was working on this, but I havenā€™t heard anything lately.
I agree. OEM reverse lighting is horrible.