Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
I know some are much more responsive than others. I'm looking at Clayton parts hard. They seem to be very responsive on this forum and quality parts with replaceable bushings.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I've made 3 separate orders from metalcloak, recently. Each individual order was quickly followed by 2 emails (first to confirm the order being received, second contains multiple contact options and invite to the Metalcloak owners club on Facebook, etc) and a phone call from a team member named Chris. An actual human, calling to give an update on the processing of the order and an eta for when it will ship out. He also left the number to contact him with any questions. So far, their eta's have been spot on.

Also, I had a question about their 6-packs. I asked it on their subforum here, right before the July 4th holiday weekend, so I was expecting a response after the holiday dust had settled during the following week. Nope, ended up being pleasantly surprised with a response on Sunday the 5th. They have been awesome to deal with! I'll be that much more proud to have and run their parts.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll second Metalcloak. For my prior JK I ordered something very small from them. The shipping was ridiculous on the small cheap item. Like mentioned above they emailed me about my order very quickly, I responded saying I thought the shipping was ridiculous for such a small item. They called me right away, agreed, and refunded me like 70% of the shipping.

Guess how many $$$ I’ve spent with MC since then. Hint, it’s a lot. Always get the same great service.

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
clayton has fantastic support, my buddies and myself have been using their stuff for years and any time there was issues, there was never issues either finding the correct part on their web site (easch item as a BOM with links) or just a call and get a prompt response

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
clayton has fantastic support, my buddies and myself have been using their stuff for years and any time there was issues, there was never issues either finding the correct part on their web site (easch item as a BOM with links) or just a call and get a prompt response
Happy to hear!

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
I’m sure Clayton is on top of things, but I’ve only dealt with Metalcloak. Metalcloak has always been super quick to respond and provide help. Great guys on the phone. Fantastic with order cancellations and refunds. And have been super impressed with their lift in the past on my JK. I won’t be lifting my JL until maybe next year if I can hold off and enjoy a stock rubicon for a while.
Sponsored