Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 2dr 2.0T, '10 BMW 335i
Occupation
Fleet Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2010 bmw 335i sedan, you cant really tell by the picture but here it is beside my jeep. its got full bolt ons and dinan stage 2 tune, pushing around 400rwhp, dont think id ever get rid of either of these 2 vehicles, i love both of them for many reasons. also it made more sense for me to have a 2 door jeep and a 4 door car because before anytime i owned coupes i instantly get pulled over no matter what even if not doing anything wrong, the sedan is inconspicuous and a way better daily driver yet i still love 2 doors and you never get pulled over in the jeep because cops just assume theyre slow lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Most liked/tolerated sedan for Wrangler owners bmw
Sponsored

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
The wife has a 22 Subaru Outback Wilderness. It is a blast to drive, and way more comfortable on long trips than the Jeep.

Smoke Showing

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Fully loaded Audi Q7. Stupid fast for a grocery getter when you put it in dynamic mode.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
I had a 97 Volvo 850R. Always loved driving it, but loved the Jeep more and pretty much stopped driving it, so it had to go.
20210722_171319.jpg

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
Porsche 987S...still my all-time favorite...I love driving this car!
Jeep Wrangler JL Most liked/tolerated sedan for Wrangler owners Baker_Porsche_987S_1

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Don’t see me ever buying a sedan. Since I bought my 1st Jeep in ‘95, it’s been Jeep-Jeep-Mustang-Camaro-Fiat Spider-Jeep. My favorite car was a ‘72 MGB. Hope to get another MGB or TR6 at some point.
TR6 is my dream car, had a 72 Spitfire.

Zebulon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Not sure of sedan (four doors and a trunk) is specifically what you’re looking for, or just not-an-SUV. My ideal garage would be:
MX-5 Miata
Outback
Wrangler

But if sedan is a requirement, I’d hope it can stretch the definition to include the
Civic hatchback/Integra

Other contenders would be whatever is available manual transmission and well-equipped, which leaves very few options. Perhaps:
Forte
Jetta

My Jeep is an Unlimited Rubicon manual with nearly every option checked except soft top (and I wanna get a soft top).

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
I have a Daytona Charger 392. Looking to trade it for a last call hellcat. If I can find the one I want I will keep the hellcat, 392 wrangler, and z06 when it comes in until I croak. Not really a fan of electrics. Hopefully we won’t be forced to have them for quite a while

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I drive a '21 Venza Hybrid Limited, absolutely love it!

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
As much as I would like to say subaru outback, my wife absolutely hates how modern subarus drive, too soft too numb, probably why she likes the Jeep so much. I had an older 2005 legacy GT that was pushing 20lbs of boost and it was a rocket and felt great to drive, but they don't make them like that anymore.

I've heard great things about the new mazda cx50 suv, but i've not driven one.

If the requirement for "sedan" in this conversation is 4 doors and not a jeep, then I'd simply stick with what I have now, an extended cab f150 with 6.5ft bed.

If it has to be a car, then probably just a new honda civic or accord.

Krowensby

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
This started as a friendly debate among some Wrangler friends this afternoon.

Yeah sure. Some of you I expect will say something along the lines of "you can pry my JL's key fob from my dead hands before I'll drive some mall crawling, kid towing, grandma bingo shuffling, 2" water fording Camry,"

.....but if you owned a sedan--(we'll say in addition to your Wrangler to keep tempers at bay), what would it be?

I guess, no shocker, I'd own a Subaru for its "go anywhere, do anything spirit," even if of course it doesn't come close to my Wrangler's capabilities in this area.

I'm curious if preferences lean towards the Lexus (luxury), Porche (sport), or Subaru (utility) schools of thought. So it might be useful to also indicate which model of JL you own, as I'm thinking the Rubicon more likely to pair with sport or utility sedans, while Sahara more luxury and sport sedans, etc.

TIA
BMW 3 series for me.

Steven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4
Occupation
Dad
The other vehicle in the garage is my wife’s Prius V. She might be selling it soon for a minivan with similar economy.

It’s a good car for what it is, I just wish it was more able to handle a little adversity.
Sponsored