AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bit of an extreme suggestion, but you *could* try to get a 2nd set of the side/back windows from a soft top, cut out the glass/windows, and replace them with mosquito netting. So when you get to your "campsite", you just "install" the mosquito windows like you would normal soft top windows.

The other/cheaper/easier option would be just to get a small 2-man pop-up tent.
Mastertop makes mesh replacement windows for the soft top.
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Use your head or ask a 3rd grader about magnetism.
I see. So instead of explaining how you're attaching it, you went right for the the "I'm gonna be a dickhead on the internet" route. Bold strategy Cotton, let's see how that plays out for you. Lmao.

So, explain to me like a 3rd grader how you attach window mosquito nets by magnet to a JL. Maybe I'm missing something here and you're obviously much, much more intelligent.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hardtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
I see. So instead of explaining how you're attaching it, you went right for the the "I'm gonna be a dickhead on the internet" route. Bold strategy Cotton, let's see how that plays out for you. Lmao.

So, explain to me like a 3rd grader how you attach window mosquito nets by magnet to a JL. Maybe I'm missing something here and your obviously much, much more intelligent.
Cry it out.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase