First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
I just got a phone call from a company named Morpace (248-406-1461) that supposedly FCA has partnered with to do some research and development on the JL in to find out how the new Wrangler is performing in real world driving conditions. Has anyone else received a similar call?

They are offering $600 to have me install a OBD datalogger and to answer monthly surveys once a month for 24-months.
Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just got a phone call from a company named Morpace (248-406-1461) that supposedly FCA has partnered with to do some research and development on the JL in to find out how the new Wrangler is performing in real world driving conditions. Has anyone else received a similar call?

They are offering $600 to have me install a OBD datalogger and to answer monthly surveys once a month for 24-months.
I just got this call today, but everything about it screamed "red flag" for some reason. She must've repeated "very select group of Wrangler owners" and "important research and development initiative" like eight times each. The over-scripted pitch tells me it's, well, a pitch. And if it's a pitch, I'm likely not being told the full story. I'm very wary of strange offers.

OP
OP
KeJaCo

KeJaCo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 WJ
Occupation
SCADA Field Service Tech
I just got this call today, but everything about it screamed "red flag" for some reason. She must've repeated "very select group of Wrangler owners" and "important research and development initiative" like eight times each. The over-scripted pitch tells me it's, well, a pitch. And if it's a pitch, I'm likely not being told the full story. I'm very wary of strange offers.
Yeah she had left a voicemail and I didn't bother calling them back. $600 for 24-months of datalogging and problem GPS tracking isn't worth it to me.
Sponsored