Morning issues.

robertsj22

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited sport soon i hope
Went to garage and Jeep wouldn’t start. I think it’s possessed. Radio turned on wipers turned on and every light was flashing.

A04C3778-8F6E-40BE-B8F1-6337F3E9BAC0.jpeg
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@robertsj22

Is your JLU a 2018 ?

Without a doubt your issue is with one or both of your batteries.

We see these same symptoms (lights flashing, clicking noise and more) reported almost everyday now here and on FB... especially in regard to the 2018 as their batteries are aging out... and to include that, the vehicle is probably getting little use, etc.. so batteries are prone to depletion.

Be sure to talk to the SERVICE MANAGER (Not the Service Writer) at the stealership. Tell him/her politely you want to see proof that they load tested BOTH batteries and not just one...

This is especially important if you have a 2018 and soon to be out of warranty period..

Be polite but firm and with the Service Manager. IF you do not ask for proof, good chance they will not load test both and say they did...

Last edited:
OP
OP

robertsj22

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited sport soon i hope
@robertsj22

Is your JLU a 2018 ?

Without a doubt your issue is with one or both of your batteries.

We see these same symptoms (lights flashing, clicking noise and more) reported almost everyday now here and on FB... especially in regard to the 2018 as their batteries are aging out... and to include that, the vehicle is probably getting little use, etc.. so batteries are prone to depletion.
Yep 2018
Be sure to talk to the SERVICE MANAGER (Not the Service Writer) at the stealership. Tell him/her politely you want to see proof that they load tested BOTH batteries and not just one...

This is especially important if you have a 2018 and soon to be out of warranty period..

Be polite but firm and with the Service Manager. IF you do ask for proof, good chance they will not load test both and say they did...

runningshoes

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Had to click on this thread as I wasn't sure it was about the Jeep or the OP.......

Hope you get it all worked out!
Sponsored