First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Pharma R&D
Has anyone that installed them have flickering issues? Thinking of getting them to replace the halogens in my Sport S.
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I have them on my truck and don't have any flicker. I think the guts are all common across their line of fog lights. They're a good quality light pattern for a street legal-ish "fog" light. You can cruise around with them on and likely not get a cop to pull you over (assuming they're not aimed in his eyes). They're a classy little light, but have little practical value at 1200 lumens each, other than as a DRL. (your halogen headlights are likely around 2000 lumens and the LED headlights are over 3000 lumens each)

For my Jeep, I bought some Baja Designs Squadron Pro lights to fit into my fog light pockets on my Rock Hard bumper. But they aren't for on-road use, unless nobody is around on a rural road. Then they are fantastic. 4900 lumens each, wide/spot combination. You can spot a deer on the side of the road from a long way.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/pc_comb...57F65E&pc_id=CF7C66892DD040159AB5E48ECE57F65E