First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
So I went wheeling with @chevymitchell @ThirtyOne and @UNC Rubicon and a couple of others recently. I was the newbie and they couldn't add me to their existing group text because I was the ONLY one without an iphone. They tried to shame me into buying Shawn's old iphone, but the Jeep thing is expensive enough as it is, lol. I much prefer android. The rest of my family all have iphones though, they're dumb.
You forgot to mention the gofundme page I set up for you and Matt. No one has donated yet, unfortunately. Haha.

If anyone would like to help out my fellow Jeepers in upgrading their Nextels, please see the link below:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/2-friend...30055139-19c7c5eb806e45ce&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w
Sponsored

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
Have switched back and forth. I've got no religion for devices. Basically device agnostic as they both have the same apps and functionality.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I've had tons, and I always "rent" the newest iphone every year (free returns through apple). Im currently on a Pixel 3A that I got from best buy for $360 NEW. It has a better camera than the iPhone, great battery life, speakers and screen. At $999, there's no justification (for me) to spend that much money on a device. What google did with the pixel 3a is incredible, and what I think people are looking for.

Drumr04

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I've gone back and forth and currently have a Note 9. I enjoy the extra functionality of Andriod but I also like the simplicity of iOS. My work phone is an iPhone 7 plus and while it's starting to show its age with shorter battery life, it still works fine for what I need to do at work.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
currently pixel 3a with google fi ... favorite phone and service provider so far ... sensible interface and reliable service for my use :)