Sponsored

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I’d say maybe wait until they’ve delivered at least 1 vehicle of each of this year’s colours ?! Lol
Ha! Very true! I'm just struggling with wanting to cancel my order for punk'n that's been in D for a month to wait for 2019 since it appears soft tops won't start to be built again until mid April , which means may delivery. I could get a 2019MY in only 6 months after that and hopefully most of the kinks will have been worked out. The problem is, I have ALWAYS wanted an orange Jeep and I love punk'n! I'm afraid they won't offer it next year. I'm thinking a quality aftermarket paint job would cost at least 3k.
Sponsored

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
Responding to Cdoebs above, relating to color delays: Do they know why? Someone forget to place an order with the suppliers? Jeep has had a bit of the Keystone Cops look on this whole Jeep JL start up. Not too impressed here.

CGPHOTO-Jeep

First Name
CG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I cannot seem to find out when and IF Jeep will be coming out with a Gobi (tan/cream color) for the new 2018 JL Wranglers. The selection they have is just a shame. Three grays, no greens (not counting the obnoxious neon green that apparently is coming out later this year). I am dying for answers on this. I want to get a brand new 2018 JL Wrangler but why drop $45K on a car with a color that you'd pick 2nd... or 3rd? But then is it worth the wait?? I wish someone knew!

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I cannot seem to find out when and IF Jeep will be coming out with a Gobi (tan/cream color) for the new 2018 JL Wranglers. The selection they have is just a shame. Three grays, no greens (not counting the obnoxious neon green that apparently is coming out later this year). I am dying for answers on this. I want to get a brand new 2018 JL Wrangler but why drop $45K on a car with a color that you'd pick 2nd... or 3rd? But then is it worth the wait?? I wish someone knew!
I can tell you that you will not see the color you want for the 2018 model year. You will need to wait until they announce what colors they are going to make available for the 2019 model year. Hell they may not even release some of the colors they have listed for the 2018 model year at this point.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Stopped by the dealership I dealt with this morning, to see if they had received my JL. My salesman wasn’t here, apparently they don’t have it yet but should be in next week.
Was able to see 2 Nacho they have in stock, and I’m really not a fan of that faded/flat orange... But the name is totally well fitting as it looks just like some nacho cheese lol

3AB467E3-D718-439F-9AB0-A6C6A8A9EF37.jpeg

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stopped by the dealership I dealt with this morning, to see if they had received my JL. My salesman wasn’t here, apparently they don’t have it yet but should be in next week.
Was able to see 2 Nacho they have in stock, and I’m really not a fan of that faded/flat orange... But the name is totally well fitting as it looks just like some nacho cheese lol

Cheese Whiz!!!! LOL

4808647010064_0051_1475616131026.jpg

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Ha! Very true! I'm just struggling with wanting to cancel my order for punk'n that's been in D for a month to wait for 2019 since it appears soft tops won't start to be built again until mid April , which means may delivery. I could get a 2019MY in only 6 months after that and hopefully most of the kinks will have been worked out. The problem is, I have ALWAYS wanted an orange Jeep and I love punk'n! I'm afraid they won't offer it next year. I'm thinking a quality aftermarket paint job would cost at least 3k.
This is how I feel about the Ocean Blue! But I placed my order and like everyone else I sit and wait while doubt enters the mind.

CGPHOTO-Jeep

First Name
CG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I can tell you that you will not see the color you want for the 2018 model year. You will need to wait until they announce what colors they are going to make available for the 2019 model year. Hell they may not even release some of the colors they have listed for the 2018 model year at this point.
Wow. That's a shame. I'd hate to buy a brand new wrangler and 10 months later, come out with the color I want.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. That's a shame. I'd hate to buy a brand new wrangler and 10 months later, come out with the color I want.
For some color is very important as others they can settle on various colors. You seem to be part of the first group so I would wait for them to release a color you really want.

Back in 2015 my car was FINALLY worth less than the amount it would cost to fix and I could finally get the Wrangler I had been wanting for so long. I wanted the Orange but due to circumstances with car could not wait for a custom order and none could be found. I bought the Baja Yellow and while I like it, it is not the color I wanted.

If Punk'n Orange was not an option for this new JL I would not have ordered one. I would have waited for the color I wanted to come out. Sounds like you may be in the same boat as long as your current ride does not need to be replaced.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl

I think Jeep shipped all of the Nacho's to Canada for some odd reason.

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Says the guy with the HotDog mustard Jeep ;)
LMAO yea yea I was in a situation at the time and it was either that or a boring color. Make fun all you want! I'll say this, I never have trouble finding my Jeep in a large crowded parking lot! :rock:

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
My grandfather fought the Italians in WWII in North Africa...he said they never could do anything right..but the Germans on the other hand...
So maybe Fiat will sell Jeep to a good Aryan company? Then, maybe Jeep will be able to fix UConnect and figure out how to mix paints.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
My grandfather fought the Italians in WWII in North Africa...he said they never could do anything right..but the Germans on the other hand...
So maybe Fiat will sell Jeep to a good Aryan company? Then, maybe Jeep will be able to fix UConnect and figure out how to mix paints.
Oh wow, nice comment !...not
Sponsored