Sponsored

myfirstjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
empty
There are multiple shades of gray but no sand/tan/Gobi color?! C'mon FCA, don't make me settle.. Bring Gobi back
Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
So we're probably already seen Punk'n on the Owner's Manual cover? Disappointed in blue as I really love hydro blue, maybe in 2019...

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Dealer just sent me pics of my Ocean Blue Metallic JL! Chrysler really is doing something right..

782FD2C1-C3EE-4EB8-9B32-DB68A3449FE2.jpeg

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Dealer just sent me pics of my Ocean Blue Metallic JL! Chrysler really is doing something right..

782FD2C1-C3EE-4EB8-9B32-DB68A3449FE2.jpeg
Definitely MORE Aerodynamic !!

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Hmm.. based on this news these color samples from the Mopar parts presentation deserves a revisit. I see blue and what could be nacho. Trying to figure out what could be mojito

IMG_0003.PNG

Sponsored

XFinn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Lexus NX 200t
The British Racing Green / Dark Green paint with a Camel / Tan interior and top color combination has always been my favorite for drop top vehicles. I don't know why but it has always drawn me in the most, even when I was kid and I would be at the car shows. If Jeep does it right I may go that route instead of the more military inspired theme I want. Or the retro Levi which I would do in a heartbeat. Still my favorite one off of all time and I have no reason why.

The problem I have is is that Jeep has always mixed up their interior colors and I have hated that look from the beginning. The tan and black or the brown and black, blah in my book. To each their own and I would never say anything against anyone who likes it, it is just my opinion.
Likewise. Had a '94 Saab 900 Turbo convertible in that combo - a real stunner! Even my '96 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition in the green/camel looked pretty damn good in its day.

Truth is, I could be happy with a few of the color choices when I place my JL order. But if it's the right green with the right tan...:clap: The one combo that I would order tomorrow (if it were to become magically available :please:) would be Porsche's Fashion Gray (please Sting-Gray, be close!!!) matched with the deep red interior borrowed from the 10A JKR. I'm a complete sucker for a red/black interior combo!

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
My thoughts: if Sting Gray is anything like Porscheā€™s ā€œchalkā€ or Fordā€™s ā€œavalanche greyā€ the I am SOLD.

Also, could Mojito! be the color on the JL with the metallic green A pillar that was spied?

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Iā€™m thinking a stingray fish color, darker silver or dark gray.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m thinking a stingray fish color, darker silver or dark gray.
Granite Crystal already has that covered. I'm betting on a light grey, or if it is darker, maybe another name for Rhino?

Swartz2017

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Durango, 2016 Cherokee 75th
Would be great if we knew the paint codes for these, as that might give some insight.
Although they do like to reuse the same ones....
Mostly curious to Mojito and Sting-gray.

Love Rhino, but also like the flatter grey on the dodges (bruiser grey, storm grey).

Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Granite Crystal already has that covered. I'm betting on a light grey, or if it is darker, maybe another name for Rhino?
Granite crystal is much darker then what Iā€™m envisioning. Billet silver is really a light gray; Iā€™d be psyched for a Rhino duplication or how about Anvil that was around in ā€˜13?

Swartz2017

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Durango, 2016 Cherokee 75th
My ā€˜13 JKU was Billet and although lighter than Granite, it wasnā€™t as ā€œbrightā€ as Bright Silver that came before.
Wifeā€™s ā€˜15 D and my KL 75th are both Granite.
While I love the color, it tends to get lostā€” could use a more matte look or more metallic. Iā€™ve just grown kind of blah to it.
Was about 85% picking up a 392 Scat Charger in Destroyer Grey, but between the crappy PA roads, lack of ability (terrain limited) to ā€˜go fastā€™, and analysis of extra revenue to state and local authorities, I passed. Besides, they have a small sunroof and the top donā€™t come off!

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Anvil looks great; better in person.

42254D44-A98F-48FC-9033-D7250EB07FE6.jpeg

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Yeah, I googled a stingray image; they are a darker grey on the top of their body.
Sponsored