Sponsored

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
I tried to order a Punk'n JLU Sahara with a black hard top through a local dealer yesterday, and was told it was unavailable to order. I asked jeep through the chat about this and was given the response below. Has anyone been able to successfully order a Punk'n???

From Jeep:
The Punk'n Metallic is slated to enter the factory order system on February 8th for consumer sold orders. Production of vehicles equipped in this exterior paint color will not begin until late-February/early-March.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to order a Punk'n JLU Sahara with a black hard top through a local dealer yesterday, and was told it was unavailable to order. I asked jeep through the chat about this and was given the response below. Has anyone been able to successfully order a Punk'n???

From Jeep:
The Punk'n Metallic is slated to enter the factory order system on February 8th for consumer sold orders. Production of vehicles equipped in this exterior paint color will not begin until late-February/early-March.
I think that is a standard canned response, since the Punk'n entered the factory order system already.

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

From Jeep:
You should be able to place orders now, for when they begin production (which is rumored to be Feb 5th). The only caveat is that you can only get a black hard top right now from the factory. You can order the dual top group and they will throw the soft top in a box in it for you, but you can't get the soft top installed off the assembly line nor a color matched top for Ocean Blue or Punk'n off the assembly line right now in these first runs.

Sponsored

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
Thanks for the responses!

Thankfully the dealer called to tell me he was able to submit the order today. Must have been their computers being slow or something. Hopefully everything starts smoothly next week!

Sponsored

Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have no idea if it’s really that bright. A dealer out in North Carolina sent this to me. I’ve been searching and searching and searching for the first released to see if I like it to order it. Now, I’m on sure.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I have no idea if it’s really that bright. A dealer out in North Carolina sent this to me. I’ve been searching and searching and searching for the first released to see if I like it to order it. Now, I’m on sure.
Am I the only one wondering if he sent you a pic of red with his white balance messed up? Ask him to send you a pic of Firecracker Red and see if we get Punk’n. Or maybe he’s just...you know...Punk’n you.