Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
Mojito has to be a green....
Problem is, it is going to be vomit green or the like and not military green (Army green is the proper term but that is for another thread/fight :) ). A lot like how companies try to go that woo-hoo let's party and do Mojito green ***insert piece of crud merchandise*** colored items. The rubes will buy it up and we will make a fortune. When a true Mojito is not green, it just has yummy mint leaves crushed up floating around in the rum infusing my drunk.

Ohh Yeah.

Woops, sorry there. Got lost in thought thinking about drinking Mojito's and watching the pretty ladies on South Beach back when I was younger and single.
Sponsored

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
I've said it before, they need to do another Levi's edition. I would be so all over that if they did it correctly.

edit: Stoopid grammer

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
I’m surprised that Acid and Baja Yellow have disappeared, which leads me to believe Nacho is precisely like old Dozer after all, despite people initially assuming the Pumpkin user Guide shot was Nacho.
I don't know anything for sure, but it would be unusual for Jeep to return an old retired color (Dozer), exactly, but give it a new different name (Nacho).

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
So, where are these showing up? If they are in the computer, can they be ordered, or are they just showing up but not active links?

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
So, where are these showing up? If they are in the computer, can they be ordered, or are they just showing up but not active links?
:swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

FFS, go read the OP.

Sorry I blew up...

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
I've said it before, they need to do another Levi's edition. I would be so all over that if they did it correctly.
I would second that, but add I would much rather it have real denim seats (blue? acid wash? :) ), and not that very fake vinyl used by Jeep a few decades ago.

130be1468da40e20adaad8b46e8a1adc.jpg

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
The real denim seats are the way to go. They can make the fabric thick enough to last now that it wouldn't be an issue.

Heck, I have some motorcycle riding jeans that has Kevlar in them that would last 20 years easy as a jeep seat I bet. They are hard as nails yet feel as good as a new pair of Levi's off the rack.

JDMRN81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU, 2018 GC Altitude
Occupation
RN, doctoral student
My two favorite colors are blue and grey, but the ocean blue metallic just doesn't do it for me. I've never been a big fan of metallic paints. Would love to see a matte blue.......just take my money now!

Sponsored

XFinn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Lexus NX 200t
Problem is, it is going to be vomit green or the like and not military green (Army green is the proper term but that is for another thread/fight :) ). A lot like how companies try to go that woo-hoo let's party and do Mojito green ***insert piece of crud merchandise*** colored items. The rubes will buy it up and we will make a fortune. When a true Mojito is not green, it just has yummy mint leaves crushed up floating around in the rum infusing my drunk.

Ohh Yeah.

Woops, sorry there. Got lost in thought thinking about drinking Mojito's and watching the pretty ladies on South Beach back when I was younger and single.
At first hearing Mojito Green, I envisioned a sea-foamy/tropical/caribbean not-at-all-what-I'm-looking for kind of green-ish, but your comment about the yummy mint leaves (of course, one of the main ingredients!) has made me hopeful it might be more of a British racing green, like the mint growing in my yard. Could be striking, especially if the heritage tan interior option is a rich tone and not a "Toyota" beige.

Sting-gray, if it's anything like Porsche's Fashion Gray could be stunning. Ecstatic to see a few more choices, though the 2-door Rubi reveal in firecracker red still has me drooling like a horny teenager!:involve::jk:

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
At first hearing Mojito Green, I envisioned a sea-foamy/tropical/caribbean not-at-all-what-I'm-looking for kind of green-ish, but your comment about the yummy mint leaves (of course, one of the main ingredients!) has made me hopeful it might be more of a British racing green, like the mint growing in my yard. Could be striking, especially if the heritage tan interior option is a rich tone and not a "Toyota" beige.

The British Racing Green / Dark Green paint with a Camel / Tan interior and top color combination has always been my favorite for drop top vehicles. I don't know why but it has always drawn me in the most, even when I was kid and I would be at the car shows. If Jeep does it right I may go that route instead of the more military inspired theme I want. Or the retro Levi which I would do in a heartbeat. Still my favorite one off of all time and I have no reason why.

The problem I have is is that Jeep has always mixed up their interior colors and I have hated that look from the beginning. The tan and black or the brown and black, blah in my book. To each their own and I would never say anything against anyone who likes it, it is just my opinion.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
All great names but I would actually like to see the colors!

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
I don't know anything for sure, but it would be unusual for Jeep to return an old retired color (Dozer), exactly, but give it a new different name (Nacho).
I know, we’ve covered it before... but I’m still going with it until proven otherwise.... because... I WANT Another Rubi Doozer in Dozer , even if it’s a Nacho Libre Rubi Doozer.

CA903E40-50F3-4517-B7D4-7E904FDCEF7D.jpeg
Sponsored