Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon; 2021 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Assistant Principal
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone,

Looking for a soft top window storage bag for my 2018 Moab and found a great price through moparonlineparts.com.
Just wondering if anyone has done business with them and how reputable they are.
Better safe than sorry.
Thanks.
Sponsored

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Everyone,

Looking for a soft top window storage bag for my 2018 Moab and found a great price through moparonlineparts.com.
Just wondering if anyone has done business with them and how reputable they are.
Better safe than sorry.
Thanks.
I've used them and I believe they offer discounts to JL Forum members.

jessedoesitall

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone,

Better safe than sorry.
Thanks.
Long read
I bought some parts to install my hard top I bought online. I purchased the parts through Moparonlineparts.com website and they sent me the wrong part. I purchased header tabs and they sent me the latch tabs The part that already comes attached to the vehicle regardless of which top you have. I submitted a return request and was told someone would contact me No one did. A week and a half later I called in and was told that I should just send in what I was replacing, and for me to call them when they receive the items (what?). Sent in the parts that need replacing and called a week later, nothing! I got my parts back a week after calling, they had refused delivery After calling (again) they told me they would never turn a package away and to resend it, I sent it certified and lo and behold they got it that time. They credited me back the parts I sent back, but were firm on not giving me my $17 postage back due to keeping the $2 worth of screws and pads. DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from them, never had an issue. I never had any returns though.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I have used them 4 or 5 times, reliable, but shipping can be killer.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, @AllMoparParts.com is a sponsor of this forum, and they are extremely active with helping our members with tons of various support options. I'd recommend using them highly.