First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
He told me the same thing... so can you sign up for the warranty before the vehicle arrives?? Depending on who you ask, my jeep hasn't left yet (JC), is on a train and should be here the 30th (dealer), should be here dec 3rd (FCA corporate), or (according to Union Pacific) will arrive on the 28th. :idea:
I was able to secure my Mopar warranty with Tom. My JLUR is on a train, as well.
Sponsored

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I got my Mopar MaxCare after the lifetime offer expired. Just did a deal with Tom today and saved $1,000 over Mopar and local dealer prices. I too purchased my Jeep out of state and it was a good deal since I only drive Jeep on weekend and I will be hard press to do 85k Miles in 7 years with ZERO deductible. I agree with many possible issue that will come up so it worth it. Let's face it if Jeep keeps coming up with new models I will get another Jeep before the terms are up.

So call 269-385-1116 or email Tom Winkels [email protected]

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
I got my Mopar MaxCare after the lifetime offer expired. Just did a deal with Tom today and saved $1,000 over Mopar and local dealer prices. I too purchased my Jeep out of state and it was a good deal since I only drive Jeep on weekend and I will be hard press to do 85k Miles in 7 years with ZERO deductible. I agree with many possible issue that will come up so it worth it. Let's face it if Jeep keeps coming up with new models I will get another Jeep before the terms are up.

So call 269-385-1116 or email Tom Winkels [email protected]
So what did you pay for 7/85 $0 ded?

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
So what did you pay for 7/85 $0 ded?
Price is based on a 2018 Rubicon 2 door loaded. Rapid Remit 18 month interest free payment plan- for a 7 year or 85K miles whichever comes first. It is Jeep (Mopar) Max Care Plan and good at any Jeep dealer in USA. It has Zero deductible if I need warranty work. Fee is $2285-(10% down) $225.50 for balance on policy $2059.50. Then 18 month charged to my credit card at $114.42 per month for $2059.50. This is a good deal. I got emails from Jeep and others like a Jeep dealer so I saved over $1000 over buying from Mopar direct.

I should add my Jeep is 2 months old and only 1500 miles on it so no (surcharge) or up-charge as you have one year to get Max Care Plan but if you have miles your quote will be adjusted.

I did promote Tom on several posts with his contact info as my way of thanking him and he getting more deals as he doing volume at lower cost to us to make up selling at MSRP.

Within 30 minutes of getting my credit card I could see on Mopar the warranty plan as quoted. Honest and fast. No buyers remorse.

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 7.21.15 PM.png

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Just a refresh bump and a shout out to @MacJack
I emailed Tom Winkels [email protected]
He was quick to reply w/ a quote several hundred dollars under the lowest price I found online, this was the lowest cost site previous to Toms reply
https://www.jeepfactorywarranty.com/quote/

Since my Jeep is lightly optioned it seems best in my case to just go w/ the Added Care Plus pkg, and going w/ 8yr/75k miles w/$200 deductible. This is if your JL is under a year old w/ less than 12k miles.

They currently have a deal if you go through FCA Mastercard you get 6 billing cycles interest free and $100 credit on your second bill for any FCA purchase (including the Warranty pkgs). so this already best warranty price gets $100 better if you go this route.

Since this adds 5 yrs/39k miles to the bumper to bumper warranty (with a few part exclusions that I can deal with) and 3 yrs and 15k miles to the powertrain warranty for $640 (or only $540 w/ the $100 MC credit) this seems very good to me :)
I've never bought an extended warranty on any previous vehicles, but w/ technology being what it is I can only DIY so much, lol.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Just a follow up,
Received the warranty paperwork and FCA Mastercard yesterday, everything was handled in a very expedited fashion and I must say, Tom Winkels is one of the most professional and thorough guys I've ever dealt with.
Would highly recommend anyone that is considering an extended warranty pkg for their JL to put Tom at the top of the list, he will get it done the quickest, cheapest and will answer any concerns you may have.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I priced out a few different people when I bought my warranty. At the time Clay Robbins was $150 cheaper than Tom Hayes. I offered my business to Tom, but he wouldn’t price match so I purchased from Clay.

Worth getting quotes from both to make sure your getting the lowest price

[email protected]
785-789-3940
www.robbinsmotors.com
Sponsored