• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement and Oversize Tire Mounting Bracket

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
These will be available around 8/31. I have been using these for around 18,000 miles and securing a 37” Tire + Mopar Simulated Beadlocks (Heavy)

They have held up fine. My tailgate is not bent, and I rock crawl regularly. It will include the tire to tailgate bumpers, but they have been trimmed to work with a 12.5” wide tire on about a 5” backspace wheel. Selling because I am preparing for 40" tires and am slowing adjusting my build to get to that point.

Retail Pricing for the pair is $950.00. Was $400, now $350 local or $375 shipped in the continental US. See my below post for more info on why.

I am located in Arvada, CO (80007). Will ship if you want to pay for it.

Part # and descriptions:

Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement Kit - 82215356AB - $659.99 (retail)

Mopar Oversize Spare Tire Carrier Mounting Bracket Kit – 82215355 - $289.99 (retail)

Photo is an internet photo and not the actual item.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement and Oversize Tire Mounting Bracket tailgate-reinforcement-kit-mopar-jeep-jl
Sponsored

Last edited:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I will be heading to Colorado and Moab next week. Should be getting there around Friday or so. If this isn't sold by then I might have to meet up with you. I had an agreement with @XTREME RIG but it fell through so I am still needing something. Let me know if it is.

XTREME RIG

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I will be heading to Colorado and Moab next week. Should be getting there around Friday or so. If this isn't sold by then I might have to meet up with you. I had an agreement with @XTREME RIG but it fell through so I am still needing something. Let me know if it is.
No need to tag me just because it did not worked out. The prices you gave me are not worth my time. Thank You.

OP
OP
MarkY3130

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I did inventory tonight after having removed it last Thursday ahead of a weekend wheeling trip.

Both the swing gate reinforcement part number and the oversized tire mounting brackets part number come with 8 longer bolts for securing the plastic carrier housing.

The ones for the swing gate part number are 1/4” longer than the stock ones and the ones for the tire mount part number are 3/4” longer than stock.

I know that adds up to 16 bolts, but you only need the 3/4” longer than stock f installing the whole kit. If only Installing the swing gate reinforcement you would use the 1/4” longer than stock.

Turns out I don’t have the stock size ones or the 1/4” longer ones, and the 3/4” longer ones are still on my Jeep.

That said, if you are local we can swap the ones out off my Jeep for your stock ones. This can be done without going through a full install, just doing it one at a time. Would need to remove spare tire/wheel from the mount to access them.

I bought new tailgate tire bumpstops that will be included.

Only other thing missing is what they reference as “retention washer”. These were crap super thin plastic and I tossed them. A little blue loctite is a better solution.

All that said, for the hassle of the bolts I’m lowering the price $50 for local or $25 for shipped and I’ll cover shipping. I’ll update the 1st post with that pricing.

Sponsored

Dallas23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hello,

Are these items still available?

Thanks!