Mopar steel front and rear bumper

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Anyone know where I might find a front a rear Mopar steel bumper to replace the plastic versions on my JLU Rubicon? All the dealers I have contacted are backordered. Just thought I would try here and see if I had any success. Thanks!
Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
MANY people take the rear Steel bumper off because they like an aftermarket solution better. Look on this forum. Post a WTB. You might find some sellers And the bumper will be cheap.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where I might find a front a rear Mopar steel bumper to replace the plastic versions on my JLU Rubicon? All the dealers I have contacted are backordered. Just thought I would try here and see if I had any success. Thanks!
Check out the exterior section in the members marketplace subforum. They pop up all the time.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
They are in high demand I must say. Do you have the safety and/or advanced safety group installed in your Jeep?

front steel bumper (Mopar 82215121AC):https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/o...A_FLsEi8v8u8NXjHQ5bg0kIc2kkrR8QoaAhgfEALw_wcB

Rear Bumper (Mopar 82215342AD): https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/o...Zb8Hjt-LzUoVDBaULa1HjtzjCSrAYI1QaAh08EALw_wcB

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
there's that "almost oem" version from ebay that will save you few hundred bucks too if you're interested.

i don't have a link anymore but search it here, there's a pretty long thread about it.

*edit to include linky*
ebay steel bumper thread
Sponsored

Last edited: