• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Mopar Steel Bumpers for Sale!

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Update: Still have them. Still waiting on AEV to release their bumpers.

That's the reason I marked them as sold for now.

My bumpers don't have the sensor holes. I'm likely to keep the fog lights unless a deal I can't refuse comes through. So far I've seen them going for the following, so I'll also be asking the same:

• Front bumper with skid and end caps: $800
  • Rear bumper: $200
  • Winch guard: $150
  • Winch mounting plate: $190

When ready, I'll update the post. Thank you all for the interest.
Sponsored

ZONA.OVRLND

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 392 Hemi Wrangler - Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Update: Still have them. Still waiting on AEV to release their bumpers.

That's the reason I marked them as sold for now.

My bumpers don't have the sensor holes. I'm likely to keep the fog lights unless a deal I can't refuse comes through. So far I've seen them going for the following, so I'll also be asking the same:

• Front bumper with skid and end caps: $800
  • Rear bumper: $200
  • Winch guard: $150
  • Winch mounting plate: $190

When ready, I'll update the post. Thank you all for the interest.

HAH! I just posted about AEV's bumpers on my instagram. I'm nearly fed up enough to just tell them to go kick rocks, and get a mopar steel bumper instead. But, then again, i know i'm not going to do that as i'm waiting for their bumpers for a reason; they're the best quality and I like their look far more than anything else. But taking this long to release them is a bit ridiculous, regardless of how much testing/corrosion testing they do. It's nearly been 2 years at this point, come on! :swear:

I just feel they've been thrown a huge check by Chevy to work on the Bison, and they're pushing that truck so much and parts for it. They're likely to make more on sales from the front and rear bumpers with tire carrier than they'll make on the Bison. :facepalm: I've seen one bison on the road in the last 6 months. I see 5-10 JL's every day when i drive.

So, yes this is me just being impatient, bitter, and stubborn because they're not out yet and i've been waiting now for over 16 months for them to release something. :( Haha . Guess I'll just continue to wait. :headbang: Was told at the Overland Expo west, that they're shooting for an August release, so if that happens then that will make the wait worth it i hope!

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
HAH! I just posted about AEV's bumpers on my instagram. I'm nearly fed up enough to just tell them to go kick rocks, and get a mopar steel bumper instead. But, then again, i know i'm not going to do that as i'm waiting for their bumpers for a reason; they're the best quality and I like their look far more than anything else. But taking this long to release them is a bit ridiculous, regardless of how much testing/corrosion testing they do. It's nearly been 2 years at this point, come on! :swear:

I just feel they've been thrown a huge check by Chevy to work on the Bison, and they're pushing that truck so much and parts for it. They're likely to make more on sales from the front and rear bumpers with tire carrier than they'll make on the Bison. :facepalm: I've seen one bison on the road in the last 6 months. I see 5-10 JL's every day when i drive.

So, yes this is me just being impatient, bitter, and stubborn because they're not out yet and i've been waiting now for over 16 months for them to release something. :( Haha . Guess I'll just continue to wait. :headbang: Was told at the Overland Expo west, that they're shooting for an August release, so if that happens then that will make the wait worth it i hope!
Oh, I'm right there with ya Dave. Not excited about them anymore, but still want them. In the mean time I will have to pay off the lift I just got and go play more. Maybe once I recover the funds, they will be out and I'll do it all over again. lol

:beer:

Sarapicos JL

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Read on the AEV Instagram account that they are now into 4Q mode... anything earlier than that would be a gift of the jeep gods
Sponsored