Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey all,

Is there anyone with a JLUR with OEM tow group, OEM hardtop and OEM steel bumper group that is selling their springs or can provide the part numbers?

I’ve installed quite a bit of steel and lost about 1/2” all around. I want to try using the stiffest mopar springs to gain that height back.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Hey all,

Is there anyone with a JLUR with OEM tow group, OEM hardtop and OEM steel bumper group that is selling their springs or can provide the part numbers?

I’ve installed quite a bit of steel and lost about 1/2” all around. I want to try using the stiffest mopar springs to gain that height back.
Doubt it will get you back the height lost.
You will have better result just installing 1/2" spacers all around.
https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jl-jlu-0-5-spacer-load-level-kit-front-rear

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Arent all JLUR springs the same regardless of what additional packages you get from the factory? I have a hard time believing thsy would create that many different spring rates.

But you might look at Synergy. They have a set of springs that they advertise as a 1 inch lift height. That might be better suited for what you want.

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Arent all JLUR springs the same regardless of what additional packages you get from the factory? I have a hard time believing thsy would create that many different spring rates.

But you might look at Synergy. They have a set of springs that they advertise as a 1 inch lift height. That might be better suited for what you want.
No they manufacture different ratings to account for sag of among their variety of options

Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
No they manufacture different ratings to account for sag of among their variety of options
So you're saying they manufacturer a total of 8 different springs rates for the JLUR based on what options the JLUR comes with from the factory? I find that hard to believe.

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
So you're saying they manufacturer a total of 8 different springs rates for the JLUR based on what options the JLUR comes with from the factory? I find that hard to believe.
That is indeed what I’m saying :). There are actually even more than that given the weight differences between the 2.0 and 3.6 and JL/U differences. Feel free to peruse the mopar parts numbers. They are plentiful.

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
That is indeed what I’m saying :). There are actually even more than that given the weight differences between the 2.0 and 3.6 and JL/U differences. Feel free to peruse the mopar parts numbers. They are plentiful.
I stand corrected. I must have had my search wrong on mopar site. I'd say go find your local dealer and see what they have on the lot. That's probably your best bet for finding the exact spring you're looking for.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

I’ll have some off my Jeep in a few weeks. Have a metalcloak kit shipping soon and then they’ll be available. Have the JLUR with hard top, steel bumpers, and tow group.

Sponsored

EZMFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

Part numbers from my 2018 that has hardtop, tow group, and steel bumper group.

Front
68253660AC
68253661AC

Rear
68253591AA
68253592AA

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I’ll have some off my Jeep in a few weeks. Have a metalcloak kit shipping soon and then they’ll be available. Have the JLUR with hard top, steel bumpers, and tow group.
Awesome, how many miles on the springs and would you be interested in selling/shipping just the springs?

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Mark just for sake of thoroughness when you get a chance could you post the P/N of your springs? I'm interested to compare them against @EZMFE 's 2018 springs
Sponsored