• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida MOPAR Soft Top Storage Bag + vinyl windows

Robe81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Recently sold my 2019 JLU (needed a truck). I have a few things left over from it. Due to some damage received to the factory vinyl windows, I acquired another set (back window and side windows). They are MOPAR brand and fit the same as factory. Additionally I have the MOPAR soft top storage bag that is in "like new" condition. It has been sitting in my office, never put in the Jeep. The windows were on the Jeep temporarily but I mostly kept them as a backup if needed when the factory ones were no longer usable. Lastly I have a set of the "ARC Door hangers" I used them twice and they seem to do pretty well. I'm located in NW Florida (near Pensacola)

Asking Prices:

MOPAR Soft Top Windows: $400/set

MOPAR Window Storage Bag: $100
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastert...1IeWNnrKOY0hezxpuc1_0TRZNnu2y_n0aArv4EALw_wcB

ARC Hangers: $50 (Image attached in use)
https://www.amazon.com/Original-Arc-Off-Road-Channel/dp/B07GCWX4HC?th=1

Will sell all 3 for $450 together.

Thanks!

ARC.jpg
Sponsored

NoahWesley

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Do you still have the windows available? Are they tinted? I can come today to pick them up.

NoahWesley

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Recently sold my 2019 JLU (needed a truck). I have a few things left over from it. Due to some damage received to the factory vinyl windows, I acquired another set (back window and side windows). They are MOPAR brand and fit the same as factory. Additionally I have the MOPAR soft top storage bag that is in "like new" condition. It has been sitting in my office, never put in the Jeep. The windows were on the Jeep temporarily but I mostly kept them as a backup if needed when the factory ones were no longer usable. Lastly I have a set of the "ARC Door hangers" I used them twice and they seem to do pretty well. I'm located in NW Florida (near Pensacola)

Asking Prices:

MOPAR Soft Top Windows: $400/set

MOPAR Window Storage Bag: $100
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastert...1IeWNnrKOY0hezxpuc1_0TRZNnu2y_n0aArv4EALw_wcB

ARC Hangers: $50 (Image attached in use)
https://www.amazon.com/Original-Arc-Off-Road-Channel/dp/B07GCWX4HC?th=1

Will sell all 3 for $450 together.

Thanks!

ARC.jpg
Do you still have the windows available? Are they tinted? I can come today to pick them up.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Is the soft top bag still available and if so where in Florida are you located?
Sponsored