• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin MOPAR Rubicon High Top Fender Flares - $400 obo

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR w/ Sky One Touch Power Top
Vehicle Showcase
Complete Kit of Four (2 front, 2 back) Black textured plastic (non painted version). Halogen Turn Lamps, DRLs. Fender liners, fasteners.

New but with minor shipping damage, a scratch and a scuff. See pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/N6pcPcWH2rEjx5Rm7

Fits both 2D OR 4D JL Wranglers.

Not willing to ship unless you arrange for pick up. Pick up in Eau Claire, WI. Would be willing to meet in Tomah, La Crosse, Hudson, Appleton, or other towns within a hundred miles.

OEM Mopar Jeep Performance Part Number: 82215742AC Replaces Part Number: 82215742AB, 82215742

82215743.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLGuyFTLD

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Jeep Marketing
Complete Kit of Four (2 front, 2 back) Black textured plastic (non painted version). Halogen Turn Lamps, DRLs. Fender liners, fasteners.

New but with minor shipping damage, a scratch and a scuff. See pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/N6pcPcWH2rEjx5Rm7

Fits both 2D OR 4D JL Wranglers.

Not willing to ship unless you arrange for pick up. Pick up in Eau Claire, WI. Would be willing to meet in Tomah, La Crosse, Hudson, Appleton, or other towns within a hundred miles.

OEM Mopar Jeep Performance Part Number: 82215742AC Replaces Part Number: 82215742AB, 82215742

82215743.jpg
Just curious what flares did you end up using ? do you have pictures of your new ride with the new set up??

OP
OP
bslaberge

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious what flares did you end up using ? do you have pictures of your new ride with the new set up??
I bought a set of OEM Rubicon flares with LEDs to upgrade my OEM Rubicon flares with Halogens. The idea was to have an easy swap of the fronts and sell the halogen set to offset the cost. Well that didn't go as planned. The new set showed up with minor shipping damage. I ended up swapping out the lights only while keeping my original flares. Somewhere out there is somebody that wants the Rubicon's taller High Top flares with halogen lights and doesn't mind minor scuffs. I'm entering offers but not interested in packaging and shipping these at the moment.

JLGuyFTLD

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Jeep Marketing
I bought a set of OEM Rubicon flares with LEDs to upgrade my OEM Rubicon flares with Halogens. The idea was to have an easy swap of the fronts and sell the halogen set to offset the cost. Well that didn't go as planned. The new set showed up with minor shipping damage. I ended up swapping out the lights only while keeping my original flares. Somewhere out there is somebody that wants the Rubicon's taller High Top flares with halogen lights and doesn't mind minor scuffs. I'm entering offers but not interested in packaging and shipping these at the moment.
I totally get it… That sucks that unfortunate accident happened but yes somebody out there would definitely want them… If you were here in town I would definitely be interested to get a higher looking flare in the front but I’m not sure if because I have a sport S that they would fit if it does fit I would definitely market these for people with sport S models that this will fit as well because I was just under the impression if it’s from a Rubicon it will only fit a Rubicon… But I don’t think you will have a problem and yes those are little scuffs just ask for a best offer and see what is the lowest you’ll take from someone… Put them on offer up… Craigslist… Let it go… Someone will grab them

Sponsored

OP
OP
bslaberge

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
If you ever consider shipping them let me know.

how bad is are the scuffs?

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
i'm assuming these kits are only cut for halogen fog lights and no way i can fit my led ones correct.

OP
OP
bslaberge

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
These will accept your factory LEDs. The Halogen and LED High Top fenders are exactly the same fenders, but with different turn signal lights. They can be swapped out with your LEDs. Just drive up here and I'll do it for you. Bring your coat.

55112885 and 55112884 are the LED part numbers that would work (add AA, AB, AC,.....AF depending on when the LEDs were made)

Sponsored

OP
OP
bslaberge

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
These are still available!
(I'll mark sold once sold)

MNWrangx2

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2013 JK Wrangler Unlimited Freedom
I've done more damage than that off road to my LED Rubicon flares already. Am thinking about it as a future replacement since I'm in the area.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I’m in the western Chicago suburbs and have a couple questions 1) can you meet any closer and 2) how negotiable are you?

OP
OP
bslaberge

bslaberge

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in the western Chicago suburbs and have a couple questions 1) can you meet any closer and 2) how negotiable are you?
I have plans to be in the Madison, WI area just after Xmas (That's about 3 hours closer). I'm in Tomah, WI often (About 1:45 closer to you). I'm less negotiable to if I've gotta drive with Rubicon fender flares stuffed in my Honda Civic but make me an offer. Thanks for looking!

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I have plans to be in the Madison, WI area just after Xmas (That's about 3 hours closer). I'm in Tomah, WI often (About 1:45 closer to you). I'm less negotiable to if I've gotta drive with Rubicon fender flares stuffed in my Honda Civic but make me an offer. Thanks for looking!
ouch man that’s a tough one, not sure I could swing that drive for this. Best of luck, lmk if you ever make it further this way and I’ll let you know next time I’m in Madison
Sponsored