Sponsored

Mopar Rubber Cargo Liner for cloth seats coming soon....

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
https://www.mopar.com/en-us/store/a...go+Tray.html?year=2018&bodyStyle=JL&make=Jeep

Part no. 82215656AB

$200.00
(MSRP)

Product Details:
Molded Cargo Tray Kit provides full coverage of cargo area and seat backs. The kit includes cargo tray for load floor, two seat back cover pieces (60/40 seat style), and gap hider. The gap hider is covered with carpet to match the vehicle interior. The Cargo Tray is Black and features a Red Jeep logo. Fits four-door Jeep Wrangler (JL) equipped with cloth seats, but not equipped with the production gap hider.

upload_2018-4-26_9-9-47.png

Thank you!!!
Sponsored

Movingday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Did I read somewhere that you have to cut the back of cloth seats to install these mats?

OP
OP

TexasSki

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
Did I read somewhere that you have to cut the back of cloth seats to install these mats?
you don't have to cut it off, just cut small holes. Here is a video of the install on a leather JLU

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
I was planning to take out the back seat (ordered a 2 door). would this bed liner kit cover everything? I don't really need a rear seat because its just the wife and myself.

Sponsored

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
Thanks @TexasSki . I was worried about having permanent holes in the seats. I guess the plugs that go in make it ok
I installed my kit last weekend. It was fun cutting holes into the back of the leather seats. My wife walked over, took one look, "Yea, this is not going to end well if you miss a cut.", and walked away laughing.

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I installed my kit last weekend. It was fun cutting holes into the back of the leather seats. My wife walked over, took one look, "Yea, this is not going to end well if you miss a cut.", and walked away laughing.
Does it appear to be a good fit to still be able to install seat covers on the rear seat under the cargo mat?

OP
OP

TexasSki

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
I was planning to take out the back seat (ordered a 2 door). would this bed liner kit cover everything? I don't really need a rear seat because its just the wife and myself.
I really don't think it would work to well in the two door. I would say just getting a big rubber mat would probably work best

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
I really don't think it would work to well in the two door. I would say just getting a big rubber mat would probably work best
thanks. I was thinking that also.
Sponsored