Sponsored

Mopar Rubber Cargo Liner for cloth seats coming soon....

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Gap Hider installation on page 6...

Attachments

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Sorry, I'm confused. I ordered cloth interior, and was disappointed to not have the gap cover. So I ordered that rubber trunk liner, believing it to be included....do I have my bases covered, or will I still have a gap?

Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
When you fold the rear seats down, there is a gap and holes showing the seat hinges. If you ordered leather, there's a carpet flap covering all of that. No cover if you ordered cloth interior.

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Sweet more moneys to spend! The gap hider is one of the things I really want, and sleeping in the back with a trench in the middle is oddly... not satisfying. I plan on getting bartact seat covers for the rear, I assume the covers can still go on under the mat.

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
I ordered and recieved the Mopar liner for the back seat and cargo floor. The gap hider does NOT come with it . Either does the bracket the gap Hider connects too. Currently it is back in the box sitting in my garage until I figure out what to do. I have the 2018 JLUR with cloth

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I ordered and recieved the Mopar liner for the back seat and cargo floor. The gap hider does NOT come with it . Either does the bracket the gap Hider connects too. Currently it is back in the box sitting in my garage until I figure out what to do. I have the 2018 JLUR with cloth

Thanks for the reply! I'll cancel my order of the trunk liner, since my only goal was to cover that gap

Sponsored

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Can you verify your part number? Is it 82215656AB?

This one explicitly lists the gap hider as being included. The previously available one did not include the gap hider.

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
Exactly, the one I mentioned is a different version and is specifically meant for cloth seat and includes the gap hinder. Hence the slightly higher price. Let's try to avoid confusion.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
So in the same effort to avoid confusion , which part number do I need to cover the gap and have the rubber liner in my trunk, in my cloth equipped jlur?

Thanks!

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
https://www.mopar.com/en-us/store/a...go+Tray.html?year=2018&bodyStyle=JL&make=Jeep

Part no. 82215656AB

$200.00
(MSRP)

Product Details:
Molded Cargo Tray Kit provides full coverage of cargo area and seat backs. The kit includes cargo tray for load floor, two seat back cover pieces (60/40 seat style), and gap hider. The gap hider is covered with carpet to match the vehicle interior. The Cargo Tray is Black and features a Red Jeep logo. Fits four-door Jeep Wrangler (JL) equipped with cloth seats, but not equipped with the production gap hider.

upload_2018-4-26_9-9-47.png

BCJake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (On Order)
https://www.mopar.com/en-us/store/a...go+Tray.html?year=2018&bodyStyle=JL&make=Jeep

Part no. 82215656AB

$200.00
(MSRP)

Product Details:
Molded Cargo Tray Kit provides full coverage of cargo area and seat backs. The kit includes cargo tray for load floor, two seat back cover pieces (60/40 seat style), and gap hider. The gap hider is covered with carpet to match the vehicle interior. The Cargo Tray is Black and features a Red Jeep logo. Fits four-door Jeep Wrangler (JL) equipped with cloth seats, but not equipped with the production gap hider.

upload_2018-4-26_9-9-47.png
Ha ha you beat me to it.
Sponsored