• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Last edited:

TiredPinoy

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sahara
Hey Paul, I'm thinking about buying those mopar racks to hold my Tepui low pro 2...but extremeterrain says not to because it can only hold 150 lbs. But every roof rack I've seen has a static and dynamic load and my tent is only 105 lbs...so logic tells me I can run that set up but also don't want my brand new tent flying off my jeep on my way to Montana. Any thoughts on extremeterrain's recommendation?

Cdnjeep

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Hey Paul, I'm thinking about buying those mopar racks to hold my Tepui low pro 2...but extremeterrain says not to because it can only hold 150 lbs. But every roof rack I've seen has a static and dynamic load and my tent is only 105 lbs...so logic tells me I can run that set up but also don't want my brand new tent flying off my jeep on my way to Montana. Any thoughts on extremeterrain's recommendation?
I had my RTT on mine. Had no issues. Having said that I did change it cause I didn't know it had a 150 weight limit.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387 20200508_090600

TiredPinoy

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sahara
I had my RTT on mine. Had no issues. Having said that I did change it cause I didn't know it had a 150 weight limit.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387 20200508_090600

How long did you run this set up for? And what rack did you end up getting into?
I debated between mopar and thule and decided to go with thule with my eyes set on the rhinorack pioneer platform on the maximus 3 (but still undecided because I want to the ability to take the hardtop off and still have my rack and RTT) #jeepdilemmas

Cdnjeep

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Ran with it for over 6 months.
I got the deezee no drill roof rack. Theres a thread about it in the forum. Got it for 440 plus tax on amazon
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387 20200522_132117
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387 20200522_132127
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Removable Roof Rack Kit - 82215387 20200521_172215
and it's rated for 600 pounds.
Sponsored