• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Mopar Premium Twill Soft Top for 4 door unlimited JL Wrangler, $900

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Lightly used premium twill soft top. No creases, scratches, or dents in the tinted windows. I have all the mounting hardware in labeled ziplocks and the directions. No damage to the top at all. I can send specific pictures upon request. I live in SW Florida, Punta Gorda, and can meet within reason. Asking $900 or best offer.

F8016C39-0C53-4871-96A9-29AD54E78952.png
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Howdy.

Definitely interested! We recently picked up a '21 4xe with the body matched hardtop, and looking for something that's a bit easier to handle. We're up in St. Augustine, so not super close, but maybe we might could coordinate around some travel we have planned.

Just need to do a little more research - I'm putting a hoist in the garage for the hardtop and we plan on using it for winter, road trips, etc., but looking for something quicker than bolting/unbolting the hardtop for shorts trips in bad weather.

OP
OP
Trauma PA

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Sold!
Sponsored