Sponsored

Mopar parts other than dealership?

brow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU
Hi there!
Are there any decent Canadian places to get Mopar parts not from a dealership? Kind of like Quadratec in the States?
All my local stealerships won't deal on parts. I happen to know dealer cost on some items I'm interested in and the mark up is absolutely atrocious!
Or if anyone knows a decent dealership that will sell for reasonable price and ship? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

brow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU
I made some calls to a few local dealerships for a storage bag for my soft top windows.
Quadratec has it on sale for USD$139 shipped! That would work out to ~CAD$185 and I'm going to the USA next week so freight and duties to Canada wouldn't have been an issue.
Long story short I managed to get a local dealer to sell for this price (actually a little less). Takes a bit of work - a couple dealers were in the $230-250 range and wouldn't budge! Most were around $210 - which is funny cause that's Mopar's MSRP for this product! I have some inside intel, can you believe the dealer net on this is $133??? I don't mind them making money but that seems excessive.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

JimmyNeutron

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I was looking at Just Jeeps and noticed that they have free shipping for the next 7-days on orders over $200. I bought my 2019 JL Unlimited Sahara last weekend, and have been trying to figure out which floor mats to get. I've decided to just get the Mopar ones from the dealership at a price of $161. They want another $160 for the rear cargo-liner, but it looks pretty big, extending up the back of the rear seats. I'm going to take a look at it on Friday. Just Jeeps looks like they've got a pretty good selection of stuff. Good suggestion!

Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I was looking at Just Jeeps and noticed that they have free shipping for the next 7-days on orders over $200. I bought my 2019 JL Unlimited Sahara last weekend, and have been trying to figure out which floor mats to get. I've decided to just get the Mopar ones from the dealership at a price of $161. They want another $160 for the rear cargo-liner, but it looks pretty big, extending up the back of the rear seats. I'm going to take a look at it on Friday. Just Jeeps looks like they've got a pretty good selection of stuff. Good suggestion!
I've not got the cargo liner, but I love the MoPar all-weather mats!

EDIT: if you're in the GTA you can pick up for free.