First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

Im looking for a couple of skid plate brackets from a Rubicon or steel bumper install. Need them for a winch plate install and bumper swap on my 2020 Willys. I know where I can get them online - been looking anywhere in SoCal that actually has a good supply of Mopar OEM parts. So many of the dealerships have closed parts departments, don’t answer phones, or have limited supply.
Where do you find oem parts when you need?
Sponsored

Rogueman_1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I feel you. With all the production shut down it's been a complete you-know-what show trying to get parts from anywhere. I ordered a spare tire tailgate reinforcement bracket about a month ago and I'm still waiting for it. Not sure where to get actual Mopar stuff over the counter locally except for dealers and who knows what their stock looks like.

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Same experience here, i tried ordering 3 parts and was quoted 1-3 month lead time... probably due to pandemic and high popularity of Jeeps recently. Some dealers do have the ability to look at the stock status of nearby dealers - that could be worth a shot. If nobody has it, that means they're all ordering from a centralized distribution facility and at that point its about who is able to quote accurate delivery times.

There are reputable forum sponsors on here, if theres no stock, might as well order from them and save a bit on sales tax...
Sponsored