Sponsored

Mopar Parts for JL Wrangler Revealed at SEMA (First Live Photos Inside)

UN4GTBL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Is there an actual list of all the parts, or no?
Sponsored

Dbarrett

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
I've never owned a Wrangler had a couple XJs. But dammit I'm really wanting one of these.

rodhotter

First Name
bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 chevy colorado 2001 audi TT 225Q
2 dr looks good but the 4 dr looks boxy to me!! matters not as i would NEVER buy the 4 dr or a slush box in a jeep, looking for a convertible top pickup if they want my $$$$. just the basics mam!!!!

chuck h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Oooooooo ... Check out this line from the Press Release:

:rock:
so if 2 inch lift gives you 37's, I guess that makes it pretty certain it will take 35's stock? I think we already believed that to be the case, but this makes it almost a certainty I would think.

Sponsored

SKT

First Name
SKT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

Awesome, thanks for sharing!!

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Added video to the first post:

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
I wonder what premium prices they will want for these specialty parts, there is a lot of competition, so hopefully they won't be bank busters

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
My guess is FCA is going to launch a JL “individual” program where you can choose from a large selection of soft top, interior color and seating surface options along with the expanded accessory catalog to have a unique JL made to order that you can drive off the lot knowing there isn’t another one just like what you ordered. Very Porsche, Audi, etc... here’s to hoping the body paint options expand significantly.

Sponsored

robplumm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR in Dozer
I wonder what premium prices they will want for these specialty parts, there is a lot of competition, so hopefully they won't be bank busters
MOPAR parts are usually a "premium" and a good bit more expensive than commercial parts. You're paying for their name and the fact, in theory, everything they're putting out has been more thoroughly tested than anyone else.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking this is a lift kit for a sport because the Rubicon has red shocks.

2018-Jeep-Wrangler-Mopar-.jpg

DaveFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
I will admit I still can't get over my LJ The JK is the hot item and I pay more for parts but the LJ is still the Iconic Jeep mad for 2.5 years Especially the Rubicon. Now the 2 door JL for the first time Jeep has grabbed my attention again. I am not going to swear by the new JL, But if the bring it back with Half door options instead of Full door and then pay an insane amount for half doors That would be a Great sign. The biggest thing I'm really looking to know Is How much longer is the JL? They have already stated the JLU is 7" longer. Did they lengthen the 2 door JL also? what kind of Wheel Base are we starting with on the 2 door. If they did and increased Cargo room in the back vs. Just opening up Rear Passenger space They really IMPO will have a Slam Dunk. If the 2 door is at least 103-104 WB (108 would be great) and the rear compartment is larger the JL will be LJ certified and I may for once betray my Die hard TJ/LJ Roots. Still hate the electronics but After all my Mods on my LJ I have to really think I don't have power windows or door locks but I have enough extra Electronics that anything could go wrong, only thing is the If I blew My Painless Switch Harness, My SPOD, and My Painless Circuit Boss I wouldn't loose anything that would effect me getting from point a-b besides the Lockers. I need a WB I need to see Half Doors:)
Sponsored