OP
OP
Krawler

Krawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Very good, I appreciate the feedback. I’m still torn between the two but don’t plan of running 37’s so I may just order the Endurosport.
One item that helped push me towards the Mopar lift was that it included more for essentially the same price, notably the longer control arms. I've read elsewhere that the Dynatrac kit helped steering issues but I don't understand how that is possible. Others say that when they put longer control arms on their stock JL, the caster improves and results in better steering. The Dynatrac kit did not come with longer control arms, where as the Mopar does. However, I didn't notice any big changes in steering even with the longer control arms. YMMV.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I got 2 1/2 inches out of my Mopar 2 inch lift after it settled. No other parts were necessary. It rides and drives perfectly!
Same here

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I can definitely attest that the longer lca are not needed on the dynatrac kit. My wife's feeling is that it has helped steering but what I think is being felt is just the smoother more planted solid ride than stock.

The reason these parts are not needed on dynatrac vs others is that at 2", the geometry remains in spec.

OP
OP
Krawler

Krawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
In the end, I ended up going with the Mopar kit. It looks pretty darn good and I can upgrade to 37s in the future if I eventually want to go that route. Went with a verified installer, so I’m not expecting any issues.

D3F55A3D-0F3B-49CB-B57A-A90B775BD0AE.jpeg

693FA31E-25E8-4B4D-A624-0B7E64F69FAB.jpeg
The future came faster then expected. Updated now with 37" KM3s.

IMG_1155.jpg

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Need help deciding which lift to install on my JLUR. Both kits are similarly priced. Mopar seems to give more than 2" of lift while many state Dynactrac is a true 2". I have 35" tires already so I'm not looking for a big lift (which will make the tires look too small).

The Mopar kit also has more components (sway bar links, lower control arms). Installer is recommending Mopar but will gladly install whatever I wish.
Dynatrac lift with Mopar lift LCA’s. Very happy with the out come. Lift rides great.

C3288BAE-3663-4E14-97AE-A2B2CEE6F200.jpeg

Sponsored

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
One item that helped push me towards the Mopar lift was that it included more for essentially the same price, notably the longer control arms. I've read elsewhere that the Dynatrac kit helped steering issues but I don't understand how that is possible. Others say that when they put longer control arms on their stock JL, the caster improves and results in better steering. The Dynatrac kit did not come with longer control arms, where as the Mopar does. However, I didn't notice any big changes in steering even with the longer control arms. YMMV.
Mopar longer control arms at 60 a pair. Easy cheap addition.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar longer control arms at 60 a pair. Easy cheap addition.
Do you have the part numbers by chance? Need to order a pair.

Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Dynatrac Endurosport
0AF10B6C-99EB-49F0-BECE-7C0526B3F0F0.jpeg
lift installed today. Body roll seems about the same but compliance over small bumps is way better than stock. If your starting with a Rubicon the Mopar and Dynatrac will yield the same 2 inches. On a sport or Sahara you het the full 3 1/2 because they start out about 1 1-2 lower than a Rubi. Mine steers same as stock so far. Have not been on interstate yet with lift.

TheAnimal

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
Dynatrac if you want only 2”. Mopar if you want 2 1/2 - 3”, just remember you will need to add a couple other parts to the Mopar to make it perfect. Good luck.
What other parts are you talking about? Thanks

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
What other parts are you talking about? Thanks
There are many threads on this. Do a quick search. I would add front and rear Adjustable track bars and adjustable front lower control arms to get the castor close to 6 degrees if I remember right. I added them with the Dynatrac lift, but I like things to be as perfect as possible. Good luck.

TheAnimal

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
There are many threads on this. Do a quick search. I would add front and rear Adjustable track bars and adjustable front lower control arms to get the castor close to 6 degrees if I remember right. I added them with the Dynatrac lift, but I like things to be as perfect as possible. Good luck.
Yes I now remember watching a video on this and I appreciate the response man Already looking for a plan and talking with another member who has performed this.
Sponsored