First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Fireman
It does not come with the steering stabilizer. My daughters Jeep wanders like a lost dog and the dealership is saying it’s because of the lift and that it’s normal but I think it’s something else related to the issues everyone else has with their steering.
The ride is a little rough but she also has E rated tires so some of it is that. It looks awesome though.

9671BF17-72EC-41B6-97D5-D0A0BF8F84CA.jpeg
I also installed these...
https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jl-...-stock-tie-rod?vehicle=JLU Wrangler Unlimited

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jl-...acket-kit-pair?vehicle=JLU Wrangler Unlimited
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I'd buy the dynatrax 2" lift. Like the mopar lift, it's not cheap. Hearing great reviews on it.
I'm on a 3.5" TF lift. Stock stabilizer, no issues. Save your money.
That's a 2" lift whereas the Mopar is exactly 3" .Big difference. The problem is Jeep is either knowingly or carelessly selling a 2 inch lift that's 3 inches which require's more parts. You can get a rancho lift or many others that are 2" that cost significantly less than dynatrac's lift. Most positive feedback ive seen here and on YouTube seems like they were compensated by the salesmen for their review.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
It does not come with the steering stabilizer. My daughters Jeep wanders like a lost dog and the dealership is saying it’s because of the lift and that it’s normal but I think it’s something else related to the issues everyone else has with their steering.
The ride is a little rough but she also has E rated tires so some of it is that. It looks awesome though.

9671BF17-72EC-41B6-97D5-D0A0BF8F84CA.jpeg
I've had none of these issues stated. But I also installed all 8 arms and link support.
Sponsored