First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny,

I'm in need of the passenger side front sway bar drop link that is longer than the original Rubicon version because it is from the Mopar 2" JLUR lift. Mine had a loose bolt that led to the threads being stripped.

Btw, the replacement Rubi steel bumper arrived in perfect condition and is happily in place on the Jeep! Thanks for your help with that!

Dan
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny,

I'm in need of the passenger side front sway bar drop link that is longer than the original Rubicon version because it is from the Mopar 2" JLUR lift. Mine had a loose bolt that led to the threads being stripped.

Btw, the replacement Rubi steel bumper arrived in perfect condition and is happily in place on the Jeep! Thanks for your help with that!

Dan
Hi Dan,

Sure this can be found here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-arm-stabilizer-bar-68306981aa

The Left and Right are the same BTW. Your very welcome and Thank you for your patience with everything.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Dan,

Sure this can be found here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-arm-stabilizer-bar-68306981aa

The Left and Right are the same BTW. Your very welcome and Thank you for your patience with everything.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sorry Benny! It was late at night when I made that thread and I was bushwhacked from a hard day on the trails! Lol! I'll repost In the proper place when I get a chance.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered! Thanks!!!