Mopar Lift questions for 2020 Rubicon

OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Ok. So deff no added weight to front then stock with my steel bumper package. I will be pulling a 16 foot bass boat. Wheeling will only be logging trails. Wooded trails. Stuff like that.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Jim, if you aren't currently going to a larger tire and you don't see any rake, why do you want to change anything?

Later,
Johnny

OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Johnny,

This all started cause I wanted like another inch out the stance cause I really like the look on the mohave. I know its just an inch but it looks really nice. I didn't want to go higher cause I don't need it, but I also want to get 35's eventually.

I was just going to do the 2 inch lift cause I also wanted the fox shocks and I thought the 2 inch lift was just that 2 inches. So 1 inch on a rubicon.

Then you guys educated me and I found pics of the factory tires on the Mopar lift and it's wonky cause I wouldn't have 35's on it yet.

Then I was given the idea of the coil spacers to just get that little bit of height I wanted, and then the leveling idea popped in my head cause I know I would get a little more height

OP
OP

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so my final plan. I’m going to level the Jeep. They are going to use 3/4 inch spacer up front. Bit I’m also adding the 2.0 fox shocks.
Then down the road I can add the 35’s with factory rims.

nothing crazy. Leveled Jeep and better shocks. I just hope the 3/4 inch spacer is the right height to level but if not a different set is cheap anyway.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
The bump extenders (I.) are a different part number in the AE crate. I just picked mine up today and compared the part list numbers. The instructions are also finally correct for spring locations :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Lift questions for 2020 Rubicon 20201222_171105

Sponsored

HeavyMetalFox

First Name
Chic-ette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon Edition
Occupation
RMT
That’s not correct, I’ve installed over a dozen in the past 2 years, and never had one be exactly 2” there’s no way it will only lift you 1 inch higher than you are stock. Rubicons included. I’m guessing best case you’ll get 2.5” of lift, worse case 3” or over. That being worst case because with that much lift you’ll have to purchase and install extra parts in order for it to drive sweet.
Which extra parts are you referring to?