Sponsored

Mopar lift kit for 2.2 diesel Rubicon

Rostman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4DR 2018 2.2D
Hi guys,
Just finally get my Rubicon 4dr 2.2 Diesel and wish to get the Mopar lift kit 2'' but the problem is i can't anywhere on there net the right part number for my car. Should i buy the kit for 2.0 petrol engine? I noticed some comments are telling thу suspension on the petrol Rubicons are little bit different the on diesel engine.
Any comments appreciate.
Sponsored

mnicho29

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2.2 Rubicon
Mate what country are you in?

I have the old man emu kit and would highly recommend it.

DO NOT get a kit that’s designed any of the petrol variants. The Diesel engine is far heavier and needs the correct rated springs for it. OME has a number of kits for them and they are excellent kits. I’ve tested in the harshest Aussie conditions at cape York and it’s been excellent. It has great on road dynamics and retains all the suspension travel

OP
OP

Rostman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4DR 2018 2.2D
So i went for the Superlift kit. It has front springs with 2.5" inches lift, the rear one 2" and it works great. I was thinking if the front suspension will lifted more i will add some simple spacers for the rear suspension, but everything looks fine.
Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar lift kit for 2.2 diesel Rubicon photo_2023-01-19_13-02-18
Sponsored