cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking to find what everyone else payed to have the mopar 2inch lift installed. I called 5 dealerships in my local area, and received installation quotes ranging from $390 to $1200.

Also, would it still be under warranty if I brought a mopar lift from a 3rd party seller, but had it installed at a dealership?
Sponsored

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I’m looking to find what everyone else payed to have the mopar 2inch lift installed. I called 5 dealerships in my local area, and received installation quotes ranging from $390 to $1200.

Also, would it still be under warranty if I brought a mopar lift from a 3rd party seller, but had it installed at a dealership?
Last fall I paid my dealer $400 for installation and they matched Amazons price which was around $1150 or so for the lift and also gave me a lifetime warranty on the Mopar 2 inch lifT.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I'd go with the $390.

It's dealership dependent on that as they are all independently owned, so, it would be up to their policy.

Because it is not electronic and would still be in the Mopar wooden box (unopened) I would imagine most wouldn't have an issue.

I would call the dealership you got the $390 quote from, get in touch with their parts manager and simply ask, they may cut you a better deal on the purchase itself, mine does ALL the time on anything I need. I'm assuming the parts managers get a comish or at least mine acts like he does LOL

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
Last fall I paid my dealer $400 for installation and they matched Amazons price which was around $1150 or so for the lift and also gave me a lifetime warranty on the Mopar 2 inch lifT.
I tried doing that yesterday and the dealer said “they can’t” match the price of another dealer selling on amazon with $7 shipping and held firm at $1400-ish. Makes no sense and I am trying to find a good dealer in Houston to get this done. I was expecting around $1600+\- and this dealer wanted $2k and says good luck finding better elsewhere. I know dealers need to make money, but don’t want to feel like I was robbed.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
$1,200 is ridiculous. Any half-wit at a shop with proper tools can install this thing in a couple hours. $390 is reasonable, but make sure they retorque everything, EXACTLY to spec, on the ground.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I tried doing that yesterday and the dealer said “they can’t” match the price of another dealer selling on amazon with $7 shipping and held firm at $1400-ish. Makes no sense and I am trying to find a good dealer in Houston to get this done. I was expecting around $1600+\- and this dealer wanted $2k and says good luck finding better elsewhere. I know dealers need to make money, but don’t want to feel like I was robbed.
If you aren’t tied to mopar I have a new 3.5” Metalcloak Gamechanger and also dual sport in the shop ready to go. Will be a little more expensive but a terrific product and ride

Brett

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer quoted me $4000......yes, $4000.00 to install and do the alignment.

Good thing I'm a part time tech, we installed it at the shop with a few other parts and the alignment in 6 hours for free.99.

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer did the following for $700:

Install new tires and wheels, relocate tpms, adjust computer for larger tires, Mopar 2” lift, 5th tire relocation, and alignment.

If I recall correctly they did all the work in about 4 hours.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

is the mopar lift 2" from the rubicon stock height? if so thats closer to 3.5" for the sport correct? just curious for my future lift from my rubi take off parts :D

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
My dealer did the following for $700:

Install new tires and wheels, relocate tpms, adjust computer for larger tires, Mopar 2” lift, 5th tire relocation, and alignment.

If I recall correctly they did all the work in about 4 hours.
Nice. A second dealer (the one who gave me a great deal on the Jeep but further away from my house) quoted me $1895 for the mar 2” lift and 12 hours labor at $1100. What a rip off. Making the first dealer seem cheap at $1395 for lift and $600 for labor. Not sure if it includes alignment or tire size adjust to the computer.

@rustyshakelford thanks but I have the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty’s from mopar so keeping mopar to get a lifetime warranty on it.

Sponsored

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
is the mopar lift 2" from the rubicon stock height? if so thats closer to 3.5" for the sport correct? just curious for my future lift from my rubi take off parts :D
Yeah 2” from stock Rubi but beware that I got closer to 3”.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Yeah 2” from stock Rubi but beware that I got closer to 3”.
perfect. i was hoping to get 3-3.75" from the stock sport stuff. i want to run 35's when my 33's wear out. thanks!
Sponsored