www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
This weekend my wife and I are up at our cabin in the mountains for Thanksgiving. On the drive up last night I drop the hint and she doesn’t say no... Today after spending the day in nearby town with friends I hand her the keys and say get us the 20 mountain road mikes home. I’d parked on a mild incline on purpose to see how she handled the clutch. She was a little long on it but no lurching or no smoke. Once she got up to speed in third gear she relaxed and started having fun.

Pretty soon a JL appeared heading our way in the lane ahead and I told her she might just get her first Jeep wave. The oncoming Sahara waved and she waved back. In the next 5 miles 4 more JL’s and JT’s waved and she was hooked. We pulled into the drive and she said, “so when are we going to lift it?!”

While it wasn’t exactly a ‘strategy’ per say, having her drive him to convince her of anything- (it’s to make sure she’s comfortable driving him when she needs to) it sure worked out great. Wish I could thank the Jeeps we passed who offered a wave. It really made her feel welcome and part of the family. Pretty excited and wanted to share it those who might just understand. Happy Thanksgiving all!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Unfortunately this only works in Jeep’s. My wife never asked me when we were gonna add another 100 hp in a sports car, but I got “we need 37s and more lift” a few weeks back. 37s were on before she could forget saying it.