• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Mopar lift crate

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I know these are desirable because people use them as tables, furniture, storage boxes and it's cool because it has jeep logos all over it

Asking $80

I'm located in lake elsinore in socal

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar lift crate 20220121_161146

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar lift crate 20220121_160956

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar lift crate 20220121_160948

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar lift crate 20220121_160941
Sponsored

Last edited:

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh! I just moved to Vegas from Menifee and would have gladly picked this up. If you ever travel out this way, I'd be glad to meet up and take it off your hands.

Sponsored

Robjgrif

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
is this still available?

Sponsored

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
Dang, people actually pay for these!?! They go into the scrap wood bin behind the dealership normally. And those metal clips, well they go on the scrap metal bin. I’m sure if you went to any service department they would gladly let you take some.
I had six at one time and gave four of them away to various Jeeping buddies. None of them had markings or labels on them. Pristine I guess you could say.
Have two more I’ll be giving away once I get settled in from a recent move.
I’ll post up. I’m in the Central Valley so keep an eye out.

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Dang, people actually pay for these!?! They go into the scrap wood bin behind the dealership normally. And those metal clips, well they go on the scrap metal bin. I’m sure if you went to any service department they would gladly let you take some.
I had six at one time and gave four of them away to various Jeeping buddies. None of them had markings or labels on them. Pristine I guess you could say.
I would pay for the box that comes with the Mopar lift before I would pay for what's in the box of a Mopar lift. 😂

rikity

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I have the larger one, sanded it down around the lettering and stained it. Also put a big piano hinge on it. I have a set of struts to keep the lit propped open. Its a nice large chest to put stuff in

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Lumber is expensive right now bro 🤣😂🤣