Mopar Lift Control Arm Lengths

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Does anyone have or know where to find the fixed control arm lengths for any of the Mopar Lift Kits? I searched Google, looked at the Mopar parts descriptions, etc., but I can't find it. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'll be removing my Mopar LCAs Monday if you'd like I could measure them.
Yes, please. That would be great. Also, do you know if those fixed control arms can be purchased separately?

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mopar doesn't make adjustable LCAs, right? Once you put third party LCAs on, then the dealership can claim warranty issues. They shouldn't be able to, but many on this forum said they added lift kits and now they won't troubleshoot their steering issues that existed before adding the lift kits.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar doesn't make adjustable LCAs, right? Once you put third party LCAs on, then the dealership can claim warranty issues. They shouldn't be able to, but many on this forum said they added lift kits and now they won't troubleshoot their steering issues that existed before adding the lift kits.
Depending on the dealer they wouldn't care anyway. The Mopar lift is far past 2" and therefore makes sense to get geometry correcting parts. My axles were nearly an inch apart and caster is suffering and causing steering issues. I'd rather have it correctly fixed than have issues and deal with dealerships.

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Depending on the dealer they wouldn't care anyway. The Mopar lift is far past 2" and therefore makes sense to get geometry correcting parts. My axles were nearly an inch apart and caster is suffering and causing steering issues. I'd rather have it correctly fixed than have issues and deal with dealerships.
Does Mopar make adjustable LCAs (in a lift kit or otherwise), or are they all fixed?

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They're all fixed. I'd honestly avoid the Mopar lift if I were you, and I'm on the Mopar lift myself.
Thanks for this valuable info. When you said you are removing the Mopar LCAs on Monday, did you mean you are removing the stock LCAs or the LCAs from the Mopar lift kit? If lift kit, which one (I think there is only the 2" lift kit, but I'm not 100% sure)?

Last edited:

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for this valuable info. When you said you are removing the Mopar LCAs on Monday, did you mean you are removing the stock LCAs or the LCAs from the Mopar lift kit? If lift kit, which one (I think there is only the 2" lift kit, but I'm not 100% sure)?
I'm removing the Mopar lift LCAs as I want to increase the caster further than it provides as right now I have some steering feedback at higher speeds and a few companies / people have recommended it.

Sponsored

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
Im at 4.5 caster as well after installing the mopar lift and have developed a bad steering wheel vibration over all bumps I replaced the track bars the local off-roading shop says the drag link over adjustable control arms he also said I could do cam bolts on the mopar lift control arms has anyone tried that yet

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Adjustable control arms are much better, it allows you to get geometry corrected when lifting to get the axles centered and back to original position. They are VERY common, and I've got full 8 adjustable arms from MetalCloak on my JLU (and had them on my JKU)… and I can tell you that no dealership cares.
Sponsored