Mopar lift - 77072430AB vs AC, AD, AE opinions please

OP
OP

stylett9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
so many of these online photos are never accurate so it could just be a bad rendering I saw.
Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
77072430AE - $1270.75 before tax w/coupon
Good luck.

Thanks for sharing the price quote. My local dealer said $1499, but there is a MOPAR coupon for 15% off, but maximum value of 200. I showed him the coupon which was on the dealer website. He looked a bit concerned and eventually said, yeah it looks like we can use that. Interesting how there's a disconnect between whoever manages their website vs actual parts staff...

Could you confirm your price before tax, since we are all different?

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
so many of these online photos are never accurate so it could just be a bad rendering I saw.
I will say I do not have the Gray coil isolators that are in the photos but no idea if that the old version or what.

Dc7o2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
According to the gentleman from Mopar accessories that I talked to this morning the only difference between the AD and AE Version is a distributor change.. that both of these kits have all the same spec parts.

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
According to the gentleman from Mopar accessories that I talked to this morning the only difference between the AD and AE Version is a distributor change.. that both of these kits have all the same spec parts.
Good to know. Wish I knew if the coil isolators are supposed to be Gray or black on the AD or AE.
Thanks.

Sponsored

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
This is my first Jeep and my first lift. So, not much I can compare it to, other than when it was stock. Excellent as a daily drive. Have done minor trails. Ok, so far. Heading up a trail this weekend. Am excited.

Few things to do when you are getting the lift done.
1. Get some adjustable track bars. I did not and notice a "little" shift which did not affect my driving. Just the thought of the wheels sticking out to the left side more (driver side) and right side (rear) kinda bugged me. I have now replaced the front. Next would be the rear.

2. Make sure the steering wheel gets adjusted. Else you will get tracking control error message.

3. Get wheel alignment. Your toe angle will differ. This will also fix #2 above.

4. I am planning to add adjustable lower control arm for the front. Heard it will make driving much better. (steer) So if you can, add it to the #1.
The current caster angle is about 5. xx. I want to hit about 6 degree from what I read on a thread on this forum. Am waiting for a good deal to set some. Till then, I am fine driving as is.

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
This is my first Jeep and my first lift. So, not much I can compare it to, other than when it was stock. Excellent as a daily drive. Have done minor trails. Ok, so far. Heading up a trail this weekend. Am excited.

Few things to do when you are getting the lift done.
1. Get some adjustable track bars. I did not and notice a "little" shift which did not affect my driving. Just the thought of the wheels sticking out to the left side more (driver side) and right side (rear) kinda bugged me. I have now replaced the front. Next would be the rear.

2. Make sure the steering wheel gets adjusted. Else you will get tracking control error message.

3. Get wheel alignment. Your toe angle will differ. This will also fix #2 above.

4. I am planning to add adjustable lower control arm for the front. Heard it will make driving much better. (steer) So if you can, add it to the #1.
The current caster angle is about 5. xx. I want to hit about 6 degree from what I read on a thread on this forum. Am waiting for a good deal to set some. Till then, I am fine driving as is.
So basically, adding all the parts you mentioned here, it is way better to get a non MOPAR lift which includes all of that and it will be way cheaper. I guess the real reason for this lift is to keep the no more than 2”lift warranty.

Sponsored