Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

Riviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2022 WL75
We've got 2 at my dealership, a 3rd one en route.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
If he can't get it soon, I'll do the same.
I ordered it today, quadratec said they are getting more tomorrow. My parts guy said same thing so I figured it would be faster to just order it myself.

mbuck45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Any idea how much height this will add to the Rubicon? Will it still add 2 inches given that the Rubicons are taller?

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Any idea how much height this will add to the Rubicon? Will it still add 2 inches given that the Rubicons are taller?
Yes. About 2 1/2 from what I've read

Sponsored

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Thx. Trying to find some pics of a Rubi with 35’s and 2 inch lift. Putting 35’s on tomorrow.
The mojito green at the LA show was 35s and 2" lift.

26F846BA-73C8-4EBD-B48C-547E684AB591.jpeg

Reactions: SKT

Nick80

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon & 2010 Jeep Commander
Yea it strange when I picked my JL up from the dealer yesterday they said jeep sent them the 2.0l lifts and not the 3.6 yet. But no 2.0 jeeps have been delivered.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer said they couldn't even find it in their system and to call them back in a month. NO WAY. I ordered tonight from Quadratec. It is amazing that other dealers actually have these in stock. I spoke to one in Texas today that said he was staring right at the crate while on the phone with me. So how the hell can my dealer not even see it in the computer? Weird.

Quadratec says they sold out the few they had, but that they should get more in a week or so. The day it arrives, I'll make an appointment at my Jeep dealer to have it installed. I'll then go straight from the dealer to Discount Tire to get the 315/70/17 BFG KO2s installed. I'm going with the "C" load rating over the "E." I want the smoother ride and lower price. (About 200 bucks less for five of them.)

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
This one has the perfect stance for a DD/mild trail Jeep. I really like the stance w/ the lift, beadlocks and OEM fenders.
I really like that look I think it is perfect. Not so tall as to be viewed as ----? but taller and slightly more aggro than stock and with the base capability. it will be awesome.
however
Thats actually kinda funny when you look at the trails the media was running in AZ.

mbuck45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
My dealer said they couldn't even find it in their system and to call them back in a month. NO WAY. I ordered tonight from Quadratec. It is amazing that other dealers actually have these in stock. I spoke to one in Texas today that said he was staring right at the crate while on the phone with me. So how the hell can my dealer not even see it in the computer? Weird.

Quadratec says they sold out the few they had, but that they should get more in a week or so. The day it arrives, I'll make an appointment at my Jeep dealer to have it installed. I'll then go straight from the dealer to Discount Tire to get the 315/70/17 BFG KO2s installed. I'm going with the "C" load rating over the "E." I want the smoother ride and lower price. (About 200 bucks less for five of them.)
What’s the difference between the C and E?

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the difference between the C and E?
What Ron said.....Weight carrying capacity and usually # of sidewalls. However, in the KO2 in that size, they weigh within a pound of each other, so I'm really not sure how different they actually are, or why they are rated differently. Jeep chose C rated 285's for the JL. BFG didn't make one until Jeep specified it. Before the KO2, the 285 was E rated. I think Jeep wanted a smoother ride.

Riviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2022 WL75

Actually, your dealer is telling the truth, the part numbers for the lift kits is NOT in star parts yet, but it IS in the paper performance catalog. Also, Quadratec shows the part numbers. They aren't easy to get right now, the dealer will probably have to ask his rep to get him the lift. Once everything is rolling, I'd assume they'll be readily available.
Sponsored