Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Yup! That’s exactly what I thought. I walked outta there too fast lol. Thanks for the info bro!
No prob! Good luck! Don’t be nervous about getting it. It’s worth it...and the ride is SO nice
Sponsored

Deadpool425

First Name
Adan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangle jl rubicon
No prob! Good luck! Don’t be nervous about getting it. It’s worth it...and the ride is SO nice
Awesome, yea I’m gonna go ahead and order everything.

I’m assuming you added the fox stabilizers to avoid any future wobble problems? Where did you order it?

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Looks great. I do notice the difference but like you said, I’m sure it’s more noticeable in person.

My local dealership quoted me $2800 for parts and installation. Does sound about right or way too high compared to what you paid?
A dealer near me in Boston wanted $1500 for the Mopar lift kit and $1600 for what they described as 16 hours of labor. I laughed out loud and ordered it online for $1,100 and plan to install it myself if it ever arrives by ground freight (total box weighs 168 lbs shipped). I am certain the install will take me quite a bit more than the 4 hours ExtremeTerrain promises in their install video, but way less than the 16 hours the dealer was attempting to gouge. And that $2,000 I saved will come in handy for other Jeep upgrades.

Deadpool425

First Name
Adan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangle jl rubicon
A dealer near me in Boston wanted $1500 for the Mopar lift kit and $1600 for what they described as 16 hours of labor. I laughed out loud and ordered it online for $1,100 and plan to install it myself if it ever arrives by ground freight (total box weighs 168 lbs shipped). I am certain the install will take me quite a bit more than the 4 hours ExtremeTerrain promises in their install video, but way less than the 16 hours the dealer was attempting to gouge. And that $2,000 I saved will come in handy for other Jeep upgrades.
I’m just worried about keeping it under warranty

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Awesome, yea I’m gonna go ahead and order everything.

I’m assuming you added the fox stabilizers to avoid any future wobble problems? Where did you order it?
Ordered it from autoplicity. Make sure you get the JL one.
Sponsored