Mopar Lift (2.0 Engine) - Exceeded expectations

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Hopefully this helps someone out on here who is thinking if the Mopar lift is worth it for the 2.0 engine. Spent a couple months with my JLUR 2.0 in stock form...drove a JLU Sahara in stock form for a bit as well. I’ve had a JK Rubicon with a lift - before it was lifted I had a couple years with it stock - so I’ve had a lot of experience with the different ride qualities. MWhen I lifted my JKUR it was absolutely awful. I just felt it compromised so much of the ride.

Fast forward to my JLUR with the Mopar lift - I have to say it rides even better than stock and I was NOT expecting that....yea, I know, go ahead and roll your eyes....but it does! I didn’t know how it would feel today when I got it back from the dealer....but I was so happy with the ride. Totally worth it!

I also spent a couple weeks with it just on 35’s no lift - it rode firm but not awful - ....now I feel like it’s just perfect. ALSO I’m on old range e KO2’s. Probably even better with C’s......

Anyway, just my 2 cents....worth it!!

CCAF9A5D-F68D-4D37-AAA1-D99EE802C43B.jpeg
Sponsored

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Looks good! I was just online researching lifts for my JLUR that should arrive April/May.

Any issues with those wheels? I liked them until I saw a few complaints about rusting.

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Looks good! I was just online researching lifts for my JLUR that should arrive April/May.

Any issues with those wheels? I liked them until I saw a few complaints about rusting.

Haven’t had them long enough to really see. Not too concerned about it.

StingJL918

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0 StingGray
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Hopefully this helps someone out on here who is thinking if the Mopar lift is worth it for the 2.0 engine. Spent a couple months with my JLUR 2.0 in stock form...drove a JLU Sahara in stock form for a bit as well. I’ve had a JK Rubicon with a lift - before it was lifted I had a couple years with it stock - so I’ve had a lot of experience with the different ride qualities. MWhen I lifted my JKUR it was absolutely awful. I just felt it compromised so much of the ride.

Fast forward to my JLUR with the Mopar lift - I have to say it rides even better than stock and I was NOT expecting that....yea, I know, go ahead and roll your eyes....but it does! I didn’t know how it would feel today when I got it back from the dealer....but I was so happy with the ride. Totally worth it!

I also spent a couple weeks with it just on 35’s no lift - it rode firm but not awful - ....now I feel like it’s just perfect. ALSO I’m on old range e KO2’s. Probably even better with C’s......

Anyway, just my 2 cents....worth it!!

CCAF9A5D-F68D-4D37-AAA1-D99EE802C43B.jpeg
Did you get in installed in the dealership? Also do you if you bought the Mopar lift specifically for the 2.0 or the one for the 3.6. I've read that the difference is just the right front spring. But I know a lot of companies just make the same one for both engines.
I have the 2.0 but had a good deal on a Mopar lift for the "3.6"

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Did you get in installed in the dealership? Also do you if you bought the Mopar lift specifically for the 2.0 or the one for the 3.6. I've read that the difference is just the right front spring. But I know a lot of companies just make the same one for both engines.
I have the 2.0 but had a good deal on a Mopar lift for the "3.6"
I got the one specifically for the 2.0. I wouldn’t get the 3.6 one. Yea, it was installed at the dealer.

Sponsored

Deadpool425

First Name
Adan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangle jl rubicon
Do you happen to have pictures of before and after the lift? I have the 35s on my JLUR right now but I’m getting really anxious about get the Mopar Lift already. Is the height difference very noticay?

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
The Mopar 2” Lift will give you more like 3” and for the money is the best Lift out there but you will need to add to the lift the adjustable LCA’s or drop brackets to align everything especially caster properly and you will be good to go!

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Do you happen to have pictures of before and after the lift? I have the 35s on my JLUR right now but I’m getting really anxious about get the Mopar Lift already. Is the height difference very noticay?
Also - the lift looks amazing in person. The pics don’t do it justice. I think it really completes it.

0B24D927-8A0A-40BD-A4AE-F0F7D8D72494.jpeg

39CA9BAA-339E-4C55-B110-0D6113CA35C1.jpeg

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
46F1855A-3084-4F29-9C20-609E2A5C5B4D.jpeg

Deadpool425

First Name
Adan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great. I do notice the difference but like you said, I’m sure it’s more noticeable in person.

My local dealership quoted me $2800 for parts and installation. Does sound about right or way too high compared to what you paid?

Sponsored

dflxsndvl

First Name
diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport, Granite Crystal Metallic
so what is the mpg looking like? im thinking of a 2 in lift.. I'm currently getting 18-20 mpg on 33 in AT toyos on stock height. gas is not the best but I really don't care. just wondering if it will be an extreme drop in mpg? by the way, she's gorgeous!

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
so what is the mpg looking like? im thinking of a 2 in lift.. I'm currently getting 18-20 mpg on 33 in AT toyos on stock height. gas is not the best but I really don't care. just wondering if it will be an extreme drop in mpg? by the way, she's gorgeous!
Right now 18.8!!!

OP
OP
Freddiejeep

Freddiejeep

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2.0
Looks great. I do notice the difference but like you said, I’m sure it’s more noticeable in person.

My local dealership quoted me $2800 for parts and installation. Does sound about right or way too high compared to what you paid?
Uh....that’s a rip off. I got the lift for $1,200 on Amazon - paid $134 for the fox stabilizer - $500 for labor - $89 alignment

Deadpool425

First Name
Adan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Uh....that’s a rip off. I got the lift for $1,200 on Amazon - paid $134 for the fox stabilizer - $500 for labor - $89 alignment
Yup! That’s exactly what I thought. I walked outta there too fast lol. Thanks for the info bro!
Sponsored