MOPAR LED FACTORY UPGRADE KIT

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
So if I'm following, in order to get the DRLs working you have to flip the instructions for two pins and then use a tazer to enable?

Or would I need to go to the dealer to add it to my vin?

MadeAtDark

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' JLU Sport S Sting Gray
Mike, i also have a 2018 Rubicon but when I changed the fender flares with the LED ones I kept getting signal out errors, 2 different dealers couldn’t stop it. The Tazer does. My question is, do you know what code they added for the signal LED’s?

BTW, it was cheaper for me to get the whole set of 4 flares with LEDs, then to just buy the lights. LOL!!
I'm in the Orlando area too, which dealer did you use to get your LED headlights?

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Ok I may have missed it but has anybody got they halos to work correctly on the 2019? If so do they have to use a tazer?
Tell your dealer to contact the service manager in the area for the LPX code. That’s it

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technician
I just got word that they reached out and got the code added. Waiting for my Service Mgr to confirm it! Thx!
“ District manager” in your area is who to contact for the LPX code to turn on Halos

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technician
Tell your dealer to contact the service manager in the area for the LPX code. That’s it
“ District manager “ is who to contact

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technician
Ok I may have missed it but has anybody got they halos to work correctly on the 2019? If so do they have to use a tazer?
“ District manager “ in your dealer are will give the dealer the LPX code to turn on the halos

StingGrayJL77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, as @Dom stated, the halo’s work once you have the district mgr at the FCA Sales Office add the Sales Code “LPX” to your specific VIN, then take it in and have the dealer reconfigure the BCM. Mine worked great as soon as that was done.

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I'm in the Orlando area too, which dealer did you use to get your LED headlights?
Moparoneonline.com part of Airport Jeep, you have to order through the website to get the best prices, but can pickup at the parts department. No shipping cost, but sales tax is applied.

MTSmith

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Subaru Outback
In your ninth picture that shows the wire insertion site at the headlight there are the three plastic pins with one being in the spot where the wire needs to go...what did you do with that pre existing plastic piece? Remove it? Thanks!
Sponsored