• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida Mopar JLU Half Doors w/Premium Uppers

OP
OP
Wraith

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
The red set for 4,400 in NC just sold. The VA ones are just too far from me to make sense. There are a set of two door sting gray ones on FB marketplace in TN for 3K for anyone looking.
Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
Definitely not. I went to FB and searched directly for it and didn't find it. Appreciate it though!

I have seen those two sets you mention but they are far from me. The one's in NC were pending when I spoke to the guy via messenger, but the ones in VA are a no-go. I unfortunately do not know anyone in that area.
Those Snazzberry doors are about an hour from me, but we don't know each other so I don't think it helps, lol

OP
OP
Wraith

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those Snazzberry doors are about an hour from me, but we don't know each other so I don't think it helps, lol
I wish we did and it wasn't so far lol

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
If somebody in the southeast needs Firecracker Red doors, I've got 4, and I'd trade for 4 StingGray. I don't really want to go through the Hassle of painting, and a swap would be ideal.

Lstredney

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Acura MDX, Jeep Wrangler
Where are they? I tried to find them but I’m having no luck.

Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
Where are they? I tried to find them but I’m having no luck.
They were in Virginia, but they have been gone for a bit now.

OP
OP
Wraith

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found a set in FL for cheap. Deals are out there just keep looking everyone.

Hockeytom03

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey everyone, I am looking for a complete set of JLU factory Mopar Half Doors with Premium Uppers for sale in FL. If you have some please let me know. Color doesn't matter as they will be repainted. Thanks.
Are you still looking for half doors?
Sponsored