Mopar JL parts available soon...

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm happy the soft top window bag, door sill guards, and tailgate reinforcement kit are there, but I wonder if it is just the tailgate or does it have the new tire carrier and light. Only time will tell I guess!

Any idea if they will be adding more to the list? Maybe the Mopar beadlock wheels and whatnot :)
Sponsored

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I may crush your good day. These are currently listed on on the Rubicon. I have my doubts that the leather options will be available for the Sport,
Hey @JLWF Dealer Guy - any update on the MOPAR parts factory availability? Putting that Sting-Gray order in tomorrow morning (finally!) and would love to tack a few items on. Thanks!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Hey @JLWF Dealer Guy - any update on the MOPAR parts factory availability? Putting that Sting-Gray order in tomorrow morning (finally!) and would love to tack a few items on. Thanks!
They are back on and showing on every trim....for at least now.

Reactions: N75

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Have they updated to add pricing yet? My dealer said he wasn't able to order anything due to not having prices :( I may just cancel my order until these fully come out. I have a good deal on the Jeep and want to include as many parts as I can in my under invocie pricing :)

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
They are back on and showing on every trim....for at least now.
Any pricing show for that MOPAR Leather Group? I'm curious, as you can order a JK Sport with leather from the factory now. If this is a factory installable option, it eases the pain of wanting nothing but a 2-door Sahara but ordering today... My sales guy is tied up with deliveries, so I'll report back to the forums on my findings late afternoon/early evening either way!

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Any pricing show for that MOPAR Leather Group? I'm curious, as you can order a JK Sport with leather from the factory now. If this is a factory installable option, it eases the pain of wanting nothing but a 2-door Sahara but ordering today... My sales guy is tied up with deliveries, so I'll report back to the forums on my findings late afternoon/early evening either way!
Leather group likely not available on the sport. Also disappeared from the Rubicon and Sahara.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Leather group likely not available on the sport. Also disappeared from the Rubicon and Sahara.
Aye, thanks again for your time. I'm ordering a Sport S knowing I'm going to trade it in a year for a Sahara... how ridiculous is that!

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Aye, thanks again for your time. I'm ordering a Sport S knowing I'm going to trade it in a year for a Sahara... how ridiculous is that!
With the resale value these hold not ridiculous at all.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I understand. I may do the same depending on what comes out next!
You don't have a screenshot of the latest order options screen for a 2-door Sport S, do you? I'd love to be more prepared than my dealer and have my order fully written down. I bet others would love to see as well!

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
You don't have a screenshot of the latest order options screen for a 2-door Sport S, do you? I'd love to be more prepared than my dealer and have my order fully written down. I bet others would love to see as well!
And...poof, gone. First post shows what what was showing anyway with the exception of the leather options for a sport.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
I had to force the Mopar part number at the parts manager at my dealership for him to finally find and order the 2" Mopar lift. It's going on Monday the 12th. Hopefully without issue as I have seen it put on other JLs just fine.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Any new info here? I'm hoping a few of them will pop up before the 2 doors go into production and I can add to my order.

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Has anyone actually received or seen a photo of the window storage bag?

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
Prepare to see a lot of snorkeled Jeeps driving around! That is very cool that the factory will be doing this soon though.
I am not a big fan of the MOPAR snorkel that spans the entire hood. I am hoping for aftermarket snorkels that come out of the cowl but not sure if possible with JL...hope so!
Sponsored