Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Mopar parts just showed up in the system (under a Rubicon build only for now)!

This is just a preload right now. Selecting the items does not bring up any details and as you can see most of the prices are missing.

You can find the full Mopar Jeep Performance Parts catalog with previously listed prices in this thread.

Should be an indication that these will be able to be ordered very soon!

1.jpg
2.jpg
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Will we be able to add these items as part of the factory order?

For instance can the leather (not the standard black or tan) or snorkel be installed from the factory?
Correct, these showing up means that you will be able to have these items factory installed.

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2023 WL Overland
Prepare to see a lot of snorkeled Jeeps driving around! That is very cool that the factory will be doing this soon though.

calliejake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current JLU Rubi and 98 TJ. Past12 JKU Sahara, 92 Sahara
Wonder what the Leather Group III is?

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Mopar parts just showed up in the system (under a Rubicon build only for now)!

This is just a preload right now. Selecting the items does not bring up any details and as you can see most of the prices are missing.

You can find the full Mopar Jeep Performance Parts catalog with previously listed prices in this thread.

Should be an indication that these will be able to be ordered very soon!

1.jpg
2.jpg
After seeing the horrible quality issue with the Mopar lift's springs, is anyone going to jump in and order any of their other parts? My friend's shop spent hours trying to get a customers lift to sit right and finally gave up. Mopar doesn't seem to think it's an issue if the springs look like they are about to slide out from under the Jeep...

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Am I blind or did I not see the Mopar lift on this sheet? But hey finally can get the windshield straps lol.

On the plus side, this will solve my issues with my dealers "lift package" so yay!

jayz235

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Hopefully this means that the soft tops will be available to purchase in the next month or two! And is it just me, or does $600 for a soft top from the factory seem like a great price?

It seems odd to me that some of the items with no price listed are already for sale on other websites (sun bonnet for example).

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Hopefully this means that the soft tops will be available to purchase in the next month or two! And is it just me, or does $600 for a soft top from the factory seem like a great price?

It seems odd to me that some of the items with no price listed are already for sale on other websites (sun bonnet for example).
That’s the price to upgrade from the standard top. If you want to buy a soft top it’ll be probably 3x that cost.

Sponsored

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
I should have known :puke:
Shop around. I found one on this site. Check craigslist, eBay, Facebook marketplace. They’ll be out there.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Correct, these showing up means that you will be able to have these items factory installed.
This just made my day! A Sport S with leather is the exact combo I want. If only a magic "MOPAR Dual Top Group" would show up for the 2-door... :)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
This just made my day! A Sport S with leather is the exact combo I want. If only a magic "MOPAR Dual Top Group" would show up for the 2-door... :)
I may crush your good day. These are currently listed on on the Rubicon. I have my doubts that the leather options will be available for the Sport,

Reactions: N75

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Finally! I’ve been waiting for any update on Jeep Performance Parts being factory installed. I called every Jeep dealership in Central Ohio and the local FCA reps were clueless while their superiors couldn’t get anything definite. Going to stop by a dealer tomorrow to see if they can pull it up. Hopefully this is up and running by the time Sting Gray comes out!
Sponsored