MOPAR Jeep floor Mats

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Worth the money? Hoping they are durable. The Husky liners in my wife's Subaru suck. They are warped and hoping the Jeep mats hold up better.

Looking for feedback. Thanks
Sponsored

jayz235

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
IMO, yes. I've had weather tech and OEM Audi/VW mats and Jeep's are excellent quality and maintain the OEM drain plug (which is just plain cool). Once already in the slushy and salty winters in MN I've dumped a bottle of water on the mats, pulled the plug, and bye bye salty slush. I can't speak to warping as I'm only had them in for a handful of days now.

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T, JLU Sport S
I agree with jayz235. Bought them from another dealership who had them in stock the same day I picked up my JLU. I like that they are made to line up with the pre-cut holes on the floor's upholstery and they can be used with the drain holes. They are also "bucketed" and rise up maybe around 2 inches along the edges so it can hold a good amount of slush, mud, etc.

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I had a bad experience with the weather tech mats I had on my BMW X5 (traded in for the Rubicon.) Didn't fit right and got stuck under the gas pedal every once and a while.

I bought my JLUR off the lot, so by the time it came to adding on Mopar parts I didn't want to have anything to do with adding options. I ended up seeing something on this forum regarding parts on eBay. For $20 less than catalog price I ended up buying the mats off eBay from a dealership in Maine. Ended up ordering door sill guards also from the same guys. Perfect fit...just haven't punched out the carpet for the drain holes yet. Can't get myself to do it as a little rain here in Central Texas isn't going to hurt anything.

OP
OP
ResqFE

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
I like the Weathertechs I have in my Sierra truck......... I did order the Mopar ones for the jeep.

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
The Mopar mats are far improved over the old style in the JK. They mimic the style of the Weathertecs now. Much improved.

Only issue with mine is they didn't give me the drain plugs for the mats. I wonder if I can just order a couple. It's not a huge deal without them but would prefer having them.

ckrough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
The Mopar mats are far improved over the old style in the JK. They mimic the style of the Weathertecs now. Much improved.

Only issue with mine is they didn't give me the drain plugs for the mats. I wonder if I can just order a couple. It's not a huge deal without them but would prefer having them.
From what I've read in the forums, you just re-use the drain plugs from the floor. Pull them out, from the floor, install the mats, then put the drain plug into the mat.

(disclaimer: I dont have a JL yet)

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
From what I've read in the forums, you just re-use the drain plugs from the floor. Pull them out, from the floor, install the mats, then put the drain plug into the mat.

I put mine in last night and I love them. As already stated they are much better than the JK mats. You are correct, use the drain plugs that came with your Jeep.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase

I put mine in last night and I love them. As already stated they are much better than the JK mats. You are correct, use the drain plugs that came with your Jeep.

Ahhhhhhh, thanks guys!

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Tested mats today by pouring a cup of water in them and they worked like a charm.

8E1E9141-2A4B-4BE0-B6DB-1F6DED9FC419.jpeg

8041E3CA-49D4-4A69-8667-A7C0BE4C318B.jpeg

Sponsored

namodei

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Sales Engineer
You take the factory drain plug out and re-use it in the mopar floor mats. The drain plug is under the carpet. There is a cut out in the carpet for them, just pull them out. Put new mats in and re use the factory plug.

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Tested mats today by pouring a cup of water in them and they worked like a charm.

8041E3CA-49D4-4A69-8667-A7C0BE4C318B.jpeg
Hi MBurgJL, Did you purchase the Mopar Mats with your Jeep Order or separately (where?) I liked the Red Jeep Logo and saw some post that said they got mats that didn't have the Red on them. Thanks..

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi MBurgJL, Did you purchase the Mopar Mats with your Jeep Order or separately (where?) I liked the Red Jeep Logo and saw some post that said they got mats that didn't have the Red on them. Thanks..
I got them from ebay for $103 with free shipping.