Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Eh I ordered them, My Girl is my Daily, so my 57 miles a day ends with massive amounts of bug guts and the current system barely does anything. I would welcome a relatively clean windshield. The cost is relative to the ability to see at night with on coming traffic specially when entering zones of major amounts of bugs attracted to the Jeep led's!
Sponsored

~Blue392~

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Normally I lurk and enjoy watching the comments fly but on this one I have to ask, was there this much discussion when engine block heaters came out?

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Pros— work better when new and working properly. Cons— with constant exposure the plastic and rubber deteriorate and get brittle and the hose getting “worked” with every wipe they are more prone to breakage. Hose can accidentally be ripped off breaking plastic connector. Plug and freeze easier. I prefer the not quite as good but more simple and less problematic stock ones.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Great idea. I can install these and then turn the factory nozzles 90 degrees. Wired to a separate switch I can squirt hikers and bicyclists on the trail. 😂😂😂

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
You’d be lucky if your wipers last an entire year here in the Pacific Northwest. The more reason not to spend $140 on a set.

PS - wipers and windshield fluid cost much less in Canada. I get them at Canadian Tire for about 30% less than Auto Zone or O’Reillys on the US side.
I always wait for the sale at Costco on new blades. They run about $9 each on sale, when they're $25-$30 each at the auto parts store. They seem to be just as good as far as I can tell.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
My Girl is my Daily, so my 57 miles a day ends with massive amounts of bug guts and the current system barely does anything. I would welcome a relatively clean windshield.
The secret is to use the windscreen washer the nanosecond the bug guts appear on the glass, before they have a chance to harden and adhere.

Splat?
Swish

Normally I lurk and enjoy watching the comments fly but on this one I have to ask, was there this much discussion when engine block heaters came out?
The use of resistive heating elements on engines dates to the late 1940s. We'll have to see if Usenet was running at the time. ;)

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No thanks.. for that money, I'll stop the jeep on the roadside and clean it myself with a microfibre cloth for 5 seconds and continue driving.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar Introduces Performance Windshield Wipers w/ Built-In Washer Jets 1660085189508

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
My wife's Lincoln Aviator came with these. They work ok, not really any better or worse than standard spray nozzles and wipers. I wouldn't pay to have them on my Jeep. Seem's like an overly complicated solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Maybe they're better in the winter with snow on your hood?

AllMoparParts.com

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@AllMoparParts.com how much would just the wiper blades cost from this kit when needing to replace them?
Hi Joe,
No component breakdown available yet on these but we will be tracking any new information. They are available to ship in a few days and we have a code you can use if interested.

Thanks,
- Benny

Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll be interested in the reviews from the first to order crew. We have exoshield on our windshields and one of it’s flaws is that a dry wipe can scratch it, these would fix that issue. That said I remember installing a budget version of these on an old car back in the UK (only 2 nozzles though), they were not that great.

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
My fiancés 22 Volvo has these… 10/10 would not recommend. They’re trash.

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
My wife’s Volvo does this, with the small windshield on the JL I’ve never been unsatisfied with the performance of stock system. Seems like a solution to a non existent problem.
Sponsored