Sponsored

RubiHOG

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2017 Harley Road Glide
These seem like they may be a good idea. $140 is pricey, but you get 2 sets. I might roll the dice on these.

Clean Sweep: Jeep® Performance Parts Introduces New, High-performance Windshield Wiper Blades
  • More efficient glass-cleaning system uses less washer fluid and virtually eliminates “blind” seconds
  • To see the new performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility, a short video is available here
August 9, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator owners can get a cleaner view of the trail or road with new high-performance wiper blades from the Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) team at Mopar that quickly clear the windshield with less washer fluid.

The key element of the new JPP performance wipers are 12 laser-cut holes along each blade, creating wet jets that release washer fluid along the entire length, flooding the dirty windshield glass as the blade travels along its arc. Dirt and debris are washed away on the first stroke.

With the vehicle’s standard spray nozzles disabled, the JPP system uses less washer fluid while minimizing the flooded windshield “blind seconds” while driving.

“Our new, innovative JPP performance wiper blades quickly restore visibility while tackling the toughest trails by keeping the washer fluid where it belongs – on the glass,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “Perfect for off-road or on-road driving, our new ultra-capable wiper blades are just one of the more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories in our Jeep portfolio.”

The JPP performance wiper kit (Mopar part number PW100013AB) is available now in the U.S. and Canada (coming soon to other markets) for 2018 model-year and newer Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator models. The kit contains arms, blades and tubing required for initial installation, as well as one set of replacement blades. U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $140. See the Mopar e-Store for more information or to purchase.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Wow those look pretty neat. Please post up after with a review. We may be ordering.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Sponsored

OP
OP
RubiHOG

RubiHOG

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2017 Harley Road Glide
MSRP: $140
Sale Price: $186.20

$140 is already ridiculous for wiper blades..
You get 2 sets of wiper blades plus all the hardware to convert from the hood jets to the blades. Still, that is a lot of money.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Neat idea, but won't it look kinda weird having the stock washer nozzles sprouting tubes? Really wish Mopar/JPP would use more descriptive photos. Bookmarked, so please post back if you happen to try them out!

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
I agree, it seems that way, but the article I linked says they actually use less fluid.
I wonder if it's one of those times where they say it's less because you have to run it less to clear the same volume of dirt, and not that it's actually lower flow rate.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Neat idea, but won't it look kinda weird having the stock washer nozzles sprouting tubes? Really wish Mopar/JPP would use more descriptive photos. Bookmarked, so please post back if you happen to try them out!
I'm sure the hose connection will be under the hood and not visible

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
You get 2 sets of wiper blades plus all the hardware to convert from the hood jets to the blades. Still, that is a lot of money.
2 sets of blades may last a year? Depends on where you live.

The article also conveniently leaves out how much the blades are individually, once you go through your first two sets.

Sponsored

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
BAM Wholesale has them for $104. Depending on your shipping cost, it looks like the total cost could be less than MSRP. Still too expensive for my taste. I might be tempted to give them a go at $60-80 out the door.

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
Price aside, I'm just trying to decide if it would be an improvement.

I actually feel like the stock system is pretty good, it covers the whole windshield and I like that it's more of a 'mist' than a 'stream' like most other cars.

All that said, I am intrigued...
Sponsored